Deaf man Can't Sign

I find it hypocrisy on your part that you are going all out of your way to try an defend the deaf and yet, all you have done is attack me.

You seem to find a lot of things that aren't so. Your deafness does not qualify you automatically for defense or special treatment. However, your rude and accusatory tone, your inaccuracies, and not to mention your bitterness, qualifies you for correction as an individual.

You seem to find a lot of things that aren't so. Your deafness does not qualify you automatically for defense or special treatment. However, your rude and accusatory tone, your inaccuracies, and not to mention your bitterness, qualifies you for correction as an individual.

:giggle: When there is no proof for accusation you make then thats what happens, a lot of things you are are just said that aren't so.

You keep saying your "bitterness", so i'll ask again. Which statement I made, and please give an example word for word, was harsh?

jasin,

You do realise that by saying deaf people are rude, you are calling yourself rude as well?

You keep saying its me and keep pointing out supposed wrongs I am doing but yet you just said my deafness is nothing special.

I dont know if you are aware of this, but there is nothing more hurtful you could say to a deaf person. :(

jasin,

You do realise that by saying deaf people are rude, you are calling yourself rude as well?

I agree..

Jasin, I had the same experiences with some members from the Deaf community when I first learned ASL but I didnt automatically use them as representatives of the whole community and sure enough, I met very nice and friendly Deaf people. In every community, there are gonna be some rude people.

jasin,

You took my statements out of context. :(

1. I was not speaking of all deaf people in a derogatory manner I was speaking to my life expierences and I was typing up my opinions on them.

2. I did not literally mean all deaf people. I corrected that statement (paraphrasing myself) by stating there has been a few deafs who were and have been nice to me.

I agree..

Jasin, I had the same experiences with some members from the Deaf community when I first learned ASL but I didnt automatically use them as representatives of the whole community and sure enough, I met very nice and friendly Deaf people. In every community, there are gonna be some rude people.

Then you have had some of the same expierences. I am happy to see I am not alone here.

Just to let you know though, I am not just first learning sign I have been signing for some time now. I will continue to learn as I am doing taking up asl 4, but I am not just first learning sign.

Then you have had some of the same expierences. I am happy to see I am not alone here.

Just to let you know though, I am not just first learning sign I have been signing for some time now. I will continue to learn as I am doing taking up asl 4, but I am not just first learning sign.

Iam glad and just wanted to let u know that everyone in the Deaf community are not rude. :)

This is getting boring. Jasin, you seem to be taking offense no matter what anyone says.

I think everyone is really willing to be your friend. You don't need to be so combative.

This is getting boring. Jasin, you seem to be taking offense no matter what anyone says.

I think everyone is really willing to be your friend. You don't need to be so combative.

:roll: Then try saying something nice to me. It goes both ways.

:roll: Then try saying something nice to me. It goes both ways.

I had to leave for a little while. Jasin, there is no need to try to threaten me in private message. Here on the public forum is sufficient for anything you want to say to me.

lol YaY!!!!! Flame War om my thread, nice job guys wish I could of joined..

But anyways JC, Bufflo I'm going with the Dallas club and full emersion. I talked to them today and found out we even have our own Deaf Bar that's open everynight. So i can drink and learn!!!!!!! Yay this is so cool I'm so glad I found you peoples!!!!!

You keep saying its me and keep pointing out supposed wrongs I am doing but yet you just said my deafness is nothing special.

I dont know if you are aware of this, but there is nothing more hurtful you could say to a deaf person. :(

I did not say deafness wasn't special. I said that your deafness does not qualify you for special treatment. You are being rude and combative. Deafness is no excuse for that. If you are going to quote me, at least get the meaning correct.

But anyways JC, Bufflo I'm going with the Dallas club and full emersion. I talked to them today and found out we even have our own Deaf Bar that's open everynight. So i can drink and learn!!!!!!! Yay this is so cool I'm so glad I found you peoples!!!!!

Wonderful!

LOL! Nothing like drinking and learning! :) Have fun!

:giggle: so cool. wish we could join you.

I did not say deafness wasn't special. I said that your deafness does not qualify you for special treatment. You are being rude and combative. Deafness is no excuse for that. If you are going to quote me, at least get the meaning correct.

:roll: same dam difference.

Hahaha, that's cool; just don't poke yourself in the eye!

Back