Deaf man arrested for road rage after an incident with ambulance

Royale

Reaction score
Last edited:
Sorry there is no news in it. It said 503 no service available.

It worked for me. Try again.

It's a good thing no one was hurt in that attack!

Okay, I got it in. Thank you. Okay, there is not enough explanation of what he is doing and why he wanted to stopped the ambulance for reason. He was very angry (very frustrated) about something that he was not happy about. He is 61 years old, a Senior. There is always seem to be lack of communication when dealing with hearing people. This is the first time that this Deaf person threatened with a golf club and blocking the ambulance with his car.

Maybe he was mad at the ambulance for not showing up at his place if he saw it pass by his house or more than one ambulance that does not respond to his house. It was suppose to be an emergency for his relative or love ones. I don't know. Most often I see on the news that there is little or loopholes that don't make any sense of why he attacked the ambulance. That is why he need ASL interpreter to help both of them to communicate and find out why he was so angry. Most hearing refuse to get an ASL interpreter to help communicate between them. There is more to the story where the loopholes are. :(

Okay, I got it in. Thank you. Okay, there is not enough explanation of what he is doing and why he wanted to stopped the ambulance for reason. He was very angry (very frustrated) about something that he was not happy about. He is 61 years old, a Senior. There is always seem to be lack of communication when dealing with hearing people. This is the first time that this Deaf person threatened with a golf club and blocking the ambulance with his car.

Maybe he was mad at the ambulance for not showing up at his place if he saw it pass by his house or more than one ambulance that does not respond to his house. It was suppose to be an emergency for his relative or love ones. I don't know. Most often I see on the news that there is little or loopholes that don't make any sense of why he attacked the ambulance. That is why he need ASL interpreter to help both of them to communicate and find out why he was so angry. Most hearing refuse to get an ASL interpreter to help communicate between them. There is more to the story where the loopholes are. :(

Just hold your horse. I will find out more about the incident from my friends since he and I live in same city.

Thank you, Royale, for the information on what he was doing. So it was not an emergency at all. So the Deaf man did not use his thinking of what he thought the ambulance were doing on the streets or roads. He had a bad temper. Sad to know that. :(

Back