Deaf...in Prison...Video w/CC

I have only watched first 6 minutes since it's 25 minutes long. So it still happens. They know the law but they don't care. We have to keep fighting and fighting against discrimination, not only at prison but everywhere else as well.

I remember the story Ridor9th told about his incarceration. Oh man, it sucked. He had no way to contact his family/lawyer because the provided TTY was not working. The officers didn't give shit at all. The last time I heard was that he filed a lawsuit. I believe that he won.

I also believe that one or two of the prison guards have a feeling toward deaf prisoners. The rest of them are evil.

Wow! This is an eye opening for me. I didn't realize most Deaf prisoners still do not have access to services that they need to be normal when they get out of prison.

It couldn't show cuz it's on private? :hmm:

Same thing... :(
Oh man, I just watched the video all the way and then closed the tab. After I saw your post, I clicked the link again to see if it worked but no, it's no longer working. My son said that the author blocked it recently (changed to private). I don't understand why.

I'm guessing the user of this video realized it either has been posted here or have noticed the increase of views in this video then shut it down to private? :dunno:

I wonder that state prison should be installed videophone for deaf inmates. Few county jails have Sorenson VPs.

should be prisons just for elderly or disabled...very cruel what this man going through

I have only watched first 6 minutes since it's 25 minutes long. So it still happens. They know the law but they don't care. We have to keep fighting and fighting against discrimination, not only at prison but everywhere else as well.

I remember the story Ridor9th told about his incarceration. Oh man, it sucked. He had no way to contact his family/lawyer because the provided TTY was not working. The officers didn't give shit at all. The last time I heard was that he filed a lawsuit. I believe that he won.

I also believe that one or two of the prison guards have a feeling toward deaf prisoners. The rest of them are evil.

What did he do that got him in jail?

Back