Deaf guy on CBS's "The Amazing Race"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. Stupid TiVo didn't record it. All I got was the infamous TiVo "Gray Screen of Nothingness." :roll:
What's wrong with your TiVo? I'm TiVo expert and I have four of them.

I missed it last week because I forgot about it. But I will for sure watch it this week. I wonder if Seek Geo is doing recaps of this show?? He does hilarious videos!

Hey, I know the guy! He went to NTID.

I've seen a couple of his plays at NTID. :)

I watched the show for the first time ever the cheese run was funny Good luck so far they are in 1st place lets see if they can stay there!

Yeah, I found the cheese run to be funny too. In a way I felt sorry for everyone because the cheese carrier that goes on their back kept breaking apart, lol.

I hope they will be able to stay in the top 3 during the whole race until the finale.

I know but Im watching it and I think theyve dropped to 3rd or 4th now, which isnt bad. One other team just majorly screwed up so Luke and Margie are safe from elimination for now. They are still very much in the race.

I'm watching too. They were just throwing pies at each other. :)

They came in 4th place and I'm thrilled for them!

The blonde stewardesses... wow! They said "I can't believe I had a dumb blonde moment..." :lol: They were carrying around a log!!

They came in 4th place and I'm thrilled for them!

The blonde stewardesses... wow! They said "I can't believe I had a dumb blonde moment..." :lol: They were carrying around a log!!

I mustve been out of the room when that happened. Did they carry around this log thinking it was their luggage? :lol:

In 4th place. Hmph. Luke and mom have to get back on top. That brother/sister attorney team is starting to grate on my nerves. :roll:

I mustve been out of the room when that happened. Did they carry around this log thinking it was their luggage? :lol:

They had to fetch a piece of wood with a logo letting them know where to go next.

The girls just went into a shed, moved a horse and found a log! :giggle: Hubby and I just laughed so hard!

After they found the exact wood coin with the "AR" logo, they just "ditched" the log and acted as if it didn't happen.

One of the blondes stated "I can't believe I had a dumb blonde moment." I harped to the telly.. "Sweetie, you said it.. not me!"

Hubby went.. :shock:

Yes, I do talk to the telly. :giggle: Feels good backtalking! :laugh2:

I thought it was odd when Luke's mom siad that people used to call him mentally retarded as a child. He's a college grad now and traveling the world. I wonder what happened to all the naysayers...probably watching the show in complete awe of him. :shock:

I was PO'ed at Luke's mom yesterday. She wouldn't listen to Luke when he kept waving at her. She mouthed "NO!"

Ohhh.. I bet a lot of Deaf people were glaring at her, self-projecting a lot of inner childhood hatred towards her right at that moment! LOL LOL!

I was PO'ed at Luke's mom yesterday. She wouldn't listen to Luke when he kept waving at her. She mouthed "NO!"

Wow, good catch! I totally didn't notice. :shock: When/where did that happen? I still have the episode Tivo'd..I'll check it later when i get back home this evening.

Wow, good catch! I totally didn't notice. :shock: When/where did that happen? I still have the episode Tivo'd..I'll check it later when i get back home this evening.

This was when Luke and Mom were throwing pies at each other. Luke originally wanted the Segway task than the pie tossing task.

Luke felt the pie tossing would too long and the Segway would be faster.

When Mom was tossing pies at Luke, Luke waved to his Mom to go and do the Segway task. She said "NO!" He rolled his eyes because he was clearly frustrated at the miscommunication as she would talk and not sign much.

You can see Luke signing his frustrations afterwards the task.

This was when Luke and Mom were throwing pies at each other. Luke originally wanted the Segway task than the pie tossing task.

Luke felt the pie tossing would too long and the Segway would be faster.

When Mom was tossing pies at Luke, Luke waved to his Mom to go and do the Segway task. She said "NO!" He rolled his eyes because he was clearly frustrated at the miscommunication as she would talk and not sign much.

You can see Luke signing his frustrations afterwards the task.

I did notice his annoyance during the pie throwing competition. Afterwards, I think he siad something like, "what can I do? she's my mom." *shrug*

Ohhh.. I bet a lot of Deaf people were glaring at her, self-projecting a lot of inner childhood hatred towards her right at that moment! LOL LOL!

:)

OT: I'm psyched that I can understand everything that Luke signs. :) I ignore the subtitles when he speaks.

yeah i noticed Luke's frustrations but hey 4th place not so bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back