Deaf Fourth-Grader is a Spelling Bee Champ

Religious posting is not allowed.

Really we can't even mention that we pray now?
Can I post
goddam
Or is that now banned too
What's next.

Mmmmmm

Censorship good for...........

Not the mind. That's for sure.

Ok thats cool!!! Me and spelling bees never got along. But actually asl helped me be a little better at it

Really we can't even mention that we pray now?
Can I post
goddam
Or is that now banned too
What's next.

Mmmmmm

Censorship good for...........

Not the mind. That's for sure.
I am actually unsure about how much you can swear here! :P

my hearing kids aced their spelling tests since K-5. I practiced with fingerspelling the night before the tests. Once a teacher gout upset.

Why did the deaf person won the spelling bee annually? Because the intepreter fingerspelled the words........

That's what the sign means. The written part is his signature and is not directed at you. It is just at the bottom of each of his posts.

And you are breaking rules when you start ranting about your religion.
She wasn't ranting about her religion. She was explaining her decision process. She didn't break any rules.

That's what the sign means. The written part is his signature and is not directed at you. It is just at the bottom of each of his posts.

And you are breaking rules when you start ranting about your religion.

Then delete me! GOD uses her for HIS glory. I will never deny His will being done in her life.

It's all cool no worries.
Live and let live and all that,
As for spelling, I was always tripped up by those annoying petty differences due to the American revolution...made things harder for me
Up here it's colour
A mile that way it's color
(Shakes head)
(Waves hands)

It's crazy......

Really? That is permitted??

Easiest way to handle this bot is to just be cool as a cucumber and keep it to the topic. I in no way shape or form agree with censorship it's kills the ability to think critically.......
But
What's your favourite lame English word you like speeding bot?
What is it?
Tell me
Mm,mm

you're a bully, Bottesini

You are really odd showing up here from searching your kid and telling us all in your first post how superior she is to the rest of us due to CI.

You edited , but I quoted you so it is still there for all to see.

Easiest way to handle this bot is to just be cool as a cucumber and keep it to the topic. I in no way shape or form agree with censorship it's kills the ability to think critically.......
But
What's your favourite lame English word you like speeding bot?
What is it?
Tell me
Mm,mm

I would but I don't understand your question. Rephrase?

Back