Deaf Football League is coming soon @ California

DFL Endzone !

Reaction score
Deaf Football League is coming soon at california and we're opening new website eventually and we're gonna need sponsor and we're need your help and if you are interesting and remember this.. this is not PRO and We're are Semi-Pro Football and when the players on the team then the players paid $299 (exact $300) on team organization then $300 is coverage on transporation,referee,team funds and but website is coming soon and we're gonna posted up later on.. we're having two different divsion.. north california division league (NCDL) and south california division league (SCDL) 5 team in north and 5 team in south.. and we dont own all the team or anythings. if you consider wanted to own a team and must have 26 players each team and if you wanted to more info then contact through into carr8rulz@aol.com .... will the players will get paid ? Answer is No ! Because this is semi-professional football, the players do not get paid to play, but pay the costs themselves to play the game they love. This gives semi-professional games a special quality and intensity, because the players have spent their own money and time to participate, receive no compensation, and really WANT to play! This passion for the game of football shows on every down, so come see us in action! players registration: carr8rulz@aol.com owner of the team/sponsor: phx1983@aol.com

we already have in pa, but i don't know what happened to them right now. they asked me to join, i said no thanks. i have no time.

Pa IS UNDER DFL CORP

Pa Is (eastern Coast League) They Are Under Our Company And Pa Will Be Open In Few Years And We Decided Pa Cannot Have The Team This Time ! First Things .. We're Doing Open On West Coast.. On California Then If Successful Then We're Open To East Coast Like New York And Pa And Florida Also !

Our Top Priority !

West Coast League - California,arizona,new Mexico, (working On It)
Central Coast League - Texas - Future 200?
East Coast - Pa, Florida,new York, New Hampishire, Maine - Future 200?

Website Is Coming Soon !

Dfl Website Is Coming Soon In Several Weeks And We Will Posted Everythings We Can ! If You From East Coast Or Central Coast Or Either You Live In West Coast. It Really Doesnt Matter.. If You Consider To Own A Team Or Team Sponsor Or Wanted To Be Football Players Or Considering To Apply Administration At Team Or Head Coach Position It Will Be On Dfl Website In Several Weeks ! Please Patient And I Been Recieved Lot Of Email From Since 2001 Til Now And Worry About Moving Into West Coast And You Need To Be Wait. Our Website Will Be Into Launched Very Soon !

Next Week, We Will Announce That "top 25" Hottest Players Into Dfl !

We're Announce The Hottest Players Into Usa !

pa? ok, who's coach? i think they already set up..but not in dfl...they plays a deaf team aginist hearing team...i forgot what league called.

Well, we heard about another league itself deaf team under hearing league in east coast and we heard about that that nice.. but we're opening our own football comapany "DEAF FOOTBALL LEAGUE, INC" when our west coast getting more popular then we open the east coast then last part is central coast also. we been getting lot of email last few days about football registration and dfl systems rule stuff. we're opening the website in within one or two months. we're gonna purchase a domain of website then we're going to put players sign up, jobs opportunites, news update for in our website. if you have any suggestion and ask us ! phx1983@aol.com! i will be travel to southern california for "California Football Association (CFA) and few days later then going to northern california for (GSAFL) Golden State Amateur Football League then two weeks ahead later on then travel to (AzFL) Arizona Football League also for confernece Meetings and gettings some donation contribution also ! - Have a Nice Day !

Back