Deaf Film Camp "Happy" video

Yeah this video is all over on my Facebook. My kids went to mark7. This place is very beautiful. I'm not used to seeing priest coughlin sings. Lol.

Thanks for posting it here which I need happy this morning. I'm off today yay

Oh I realize it wasn't on my Facebook. It's from my friends emails. I need to add it on my Facebook. Lol

I got it from fb. A hearing friend posted it and tagged me in her post. :)

I added it on my Facebook. I do recognize some people on Facebook. And few of kids look familiar to me that parents I used to go to college. Ha

That just popped up in my FB last night too..pretty cool :) I still need to learn the lyrics though...

Oh I couldn't hear it :) and I don't know enough ASL to follow along.....I just thought you others might enjoy it.

Yeah this video is all over on my Facebook. My kids went to mark7. This place is very beautiful. I'm not used to seeing priest coughlin sings. Lol.

Thanks for posting it here which I need happy this morning. I'm off today yay

Are you saying that Priest Coughlin does not sign to parents on the first day of camp? He did it because of video? If so, that sucks!

Are you saying that Priest Coughlin does not sign to parents on the first day of camp? He did it because of video? If so, that sucks!

He did. But in the video it's reality. I guess I spent my time to see other priests so dull! Coughlin is so alive and spirit. That's all lol

Back