Deaf Fest

sleepytaz

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not exctaly sure where to put this... if you don't think this belongs here... please help me put this thread in correction place... thanks

I'm asking for your help on some ideas and suggestions what I and my friend could do at deaf fest at my friend's college. First idea came was dancing to show we could dance, but we feel that we should do something... so any ideas and suggestions? It would be much appericated! thank you!

Your thread seems to be in the appropriate forum-- ;)

Since you didn't indicate what specific 'theme' this Deaf fest would be under, do you have one and if so, that would be helpful in order to give you some input and ideas for this Deaf festival....

A couple of ideas, games and more games--heh heh and also, consider this too, perhaps seek a popular or well-known guest speaker who would be willingly to be there with minimal fees or done freely...well, that's a start....members?, any more suggestions to give to sleepytaz?

Roadrunner said:
Since you didn't indicate what specific 'theme' this Deaf fest would be under, do you have one and if so, that would be helpful in order to give you some input and ideas for this Deaf festival....

the deaf fest has all little things joining us so there is a theme on dancing, paws for cause, hearing aid device and hearing loss such

A couple of ideas, games and more games--heh heh and also, consider this too,

hmm good idea... mmmm mmm

perhaps seek a popular or well-known guest speaker who would be willingly to be there with minimal fees or done freely...

we already have a speaker coming talkign about Paws thanks for the suggestion RR :)

well, that's a start....members?, any more suggestions to give to sleepytaz?

Still could use some more helps though! Thank you very much for your inputs!

Bring technologies for the deaf to show hearing people for curiosity how we manage hearing doorbells, wake up, TTY, etc. :)

Back