Deaf Expo Stuff

radioman

Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently went to the international deaf expo in las vegas and now finally have time to start posting little by little here again. I wanted to share my experience here with various things shown at the deaf expo. first off I wanted to say it was great to see some new people there and meet deaf from other countries and their native signs . it was cool .

now i wanted to post few things i seen there and my experience and thoughts on the deaf products. For the most part I was impressed with the difference with the east and west coast expos.
The one of the new products i tried out there was called subpac. Its a neat and nifty backpack speaker system. It allows you to feel and kinda hear the music through your body using bluetooth technology from your phone or ipad. I tried it on and let me tell you -- I really loved it. you really could feel the music and the hearing people cannot hear it. I found the website and posting it here http://subpac.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwtq...oNQSSsQBqeFDM1Z0FtEif_xmJ3vUAdhzdfxoCsQvw_wcB
. however it had a hefty price tag of nearly 300 bucks. needless to say i didnt buy it but a friend of mine did and we loved it. sadly we are over 1000 miles away so i couldnt use it more often , but hey its her money and she bought it for herself - but she was great in letting me try it.

I recently went to the international deaf expo in las vegas and now finally have time to start posting little by little here again. I wanted to share my experience here with various things shown at the deaf expo. first off I wanted to say it was great to see some new people there and meet deaf from other countries and their native signs . it was cool .

now i wanted to post few things i seen there and my experience and thoughts on the deaf products. For the most part I was impressed with the difference with the east and west coast expos.
The one of the new products i tried out there was called subpac. Its a neat and nifty backpack speaker system. It allows you to feel and kinda hear the music through your body using bluetooth technology from your phone or ipad. I tried it on and let me tell you -- I really loved it. you really could feel the music and the hearing people cannot hear it. I found the website and posting it here http://subpac.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwtq...oNQSSsQBqeFDM1Z0FtEif_xmJ3vUAdhzdfxoCsQvw_wcB
. however it had a hefty price tag of nearly 300 bucks. needless to say i didnt buy it but a friend of mine did and we loved it. sadly we are over 1000 miles away so i couldnt use it more often , but hey its her money and she bought it for herself - but she was great in letting me try it.

What were the East Coast and the West Coast differences? I was there, too....

well , west -there were 3-4 bible booths, more personal of selling booths, lots of shirts stuff, adult only booth, various of health improvement booths several new technologies stuff. since it was international there were a lot of other country culture shows . In the east, it was more of VRS booths setup and booths that says i sell or do these kinds of services . nothing else really. Wish i knew you were gonna be there -- could have made point to meet you in person tousi.

At the east coast one there was even a representative for Rainbow vacuums lol.

Would love to go to another one... close by. Last one I went to was here in NC.

Back