Deaf Expo - CALI

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Deaf Expo Link
logo_2003.gif

It will be in Long Beach this Friday and Saturday. I will be there volunteering. I think I will be hanging out bags at the door. I will be the pretty oral one with English structured ASL. that means no fluency
:( I hope to be better. I keep signing per word. example "store for alarm over there, red hair woman sell"

say hi to me and call me by my name and tell me you are from AD or I wil be like who the fuck is this........weirdo.......lol On friday I will be wearing all baby phat and saturday I will be wear black/gray Baby Phat jeans with zippers and a plain shirt with a cat pin. it will be hard to miss me.

I'll be there on Saturday. If I see you at the door, I'll be sure to say hi.

Well, for those Californians and others who will be travelling to California for the annual DeafExpo -- sure hope you all have a great time! I had a blast at DeafExpo a few times in the past. It was always wonderful bumping into old friends and making new friends in the process as well. ;) :thumb:

I'm going to the Deaf Expo at today because I got a new friends in there and Deaf Expo is so really fun. That Deaf Expo could open at Nov 7-8, 2003. =)

Oh, drats...since I am in SF. I wish I can go to Deaf Expo, but have to focus on my homework assignments....it sucks.

Oh, well.. maybe other time I can go there.

Have fun mingling with people!! :wiggle:

BabyPhat -

It was nice meeting you yesterday. I'm sorry we couldn't chat more - Mayflower and I don't know ASL very well at all. I promise when we see you next year we'll be more proficient.

The answer to your question is yes, we both enjoyed ourselves very much yesterday. It was my third Deaf Expo, and I thought it was the best so far.

Last edited:
BabyPhat, Levonian:

Awww.. I missed you guys! Baby, I looked for someone wearing what you described.. and I couldn't find you. Oh well. I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I had a great time.. it's my 3rd Deaf Expo (first one after 4 years!).

If you have a good memory of all different people... I'm the one wearing demin jacket, pink top, linen green pants, pink shoes, and my hear was all down. And I was carrying small purse and of course one of the Expo bags :) I did a lot of strolling :) "Hi!" :)

too bad I missed you Sweet KJ, but I did meet Levonian at the door. I met a few people from AD but not active members..............I will post up a few pics i have, I have the bad luck of my dig camera dying tsk tsk............now I only have a few pic I expected to take tons of pic but oh well........next year!!!

Back