Deaf events in tampa, fl?

Jetti

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I was hoping to find out if there are any Deaf events in Tampa, Florida or the surrounding area in January. My Deaf fiancé and I are visiting family there and would love to meet Deaf people and ask about their experience living in Florida. We are from New Jersey, but plan to move to Florida after college. Thank you!!

Hi, everyone! I was hoping to find out if there are any Deaf events in Tampa, Florida or the surrounding area in January. My Deaf fiancé and I are visiting family there and would love to meet Deaf people and ask about their experience living in Florida. We are from New Jersey, but plan to move to Florida after college. Thank you!!

Hi jetty. I'm an ASL student at SPC. there are regular friday night deaf socials happening in the area. this friday night from 630 to 930 is
moe's southwest grill in clearwater
2539 Countryside Blvd, Clearwater, Florida 33761

it's many deaf individuals plus students that are learning sign language and interpreting skills. i've been attending them for about 6 months and they are very fun and very friendly.

they happen every friday night. hope to see you there. feel free to text me for any info or to let me know if you are coming, or for future schedules.

cody johnle

Hi, Cody my name is Jacob Highley and I'm new to the Seminole FL area and I read this post from last month I'm trying to find meeting or social events in the area and I am really wanting to get out and meet new people in the area. I moved here from Minnesota and I'm missing out on Deaf interaction if you could let me know if this event at Moe's is every Friday night that would be Great. Thanks and have a great day....

Hi, Cody my name is Jacob Highley and I'm new to the Seminole FL area and I read this post from last month I'm trying to find meeting or social events in the area and I am really wanting to get out and meet new people in the area. I moved here from Minnesota and I'm missing out on Deaf interaction if you could let me know if this event at Moe's is every Friday night that would be Great. Thanks and have a great day....
Aslevents.info has all the tampa and pinellas county events for this semester!

Back