Deaf Events in New Jersey

I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble finding Deaf events in NJ. I live in South Jersey, about 20 minutes outside Philadelphia, PA. Are those meetings at the Deptford mall still happening? If so, what days and times?

Not sure where you live but our theater is performing the musical, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. We will have an ASL interpreter there on Sunday, July 24th at 2:00 PM. Our interpreter is always at the base of the stage on the left, if you want to purchase tickets on line. www.cumberlandplayers.com. We are located at 66 Sherman Avenue, Vineland, NJ not far from Route 55.

We schedule an ASL interpreter for one show per production run. Whether we have an audience member who is hearing impaired or not. We completely understand that some individuals do not wish to let others know about their disability and we completely understand. If you have any question regarding ticketing, you can contact tickets@cumberlandplayers.com.

Not sure where you live but our theater is performing the musical, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. We will have an ASL interpreter there on Sunday, July 24th at 2:00 PM. Our interpreter is always at the base of the stage on the left, if you want to purchase tickets on line. www.cumberlandplayers.com. We are located at 66 Sherman Avenue, Vineland, NJ not far from Route 55.

We schedule an ASL interpreter for one show per production run. Whether we have an audience member who is hearing impaired or not. We completely understand that some individuals do not wish to let others know about their disability and we completely understand. If you have any question regarding ticketing, you can contact tickets@cumberlandplayers.com.
That sounds like an amazing opportunity! Thank you for letting me know.

There is a great deaf coffee chat in west orange new jersey 3rd thursday 7pm-10pm. It is always a great time!

Yes it ia the first one i went to and i love it! There is also one in Menlo park mall first friday of every month at 7-10pm although i know of the one in Montclair im not sure if it is still active even though it and the menlo park mall aren't on deafcoffeechat.com i believe that one is 1st wednesday of every month.

Yes it ia the first one i went to and i love it! There is also one in Menlo park mall first friday of every month at 7-10pm although i know of the one in Montclair im not sure if it is still active even though it and the menlo park mall aren't on deafcoffeechat.com i believe that one is 1st wednesday of every month.
Are you going to be there?

The one on the 3rd Thursday ill definitely be planning to

The one on the 3rd Thursday ill definitely be planning to
Good.
I say that because if you're going there, keep an eye out for opportunities. It takes an open mind, you know? Luck isn't random, it just takes one person to spot it.
It is like finding a twenty-dollar bill on the ground.
You are the lucky one because you were looking around.
The others say "Oh you're so lucky!" when they weren't looking.
Have fun, Ericka.

Back