Deaf Dating Sites?

Well, scammers are still doing on any platforms and nothing change at all.. that’s what really frustrate me the platforms does not know how to take accountable on these platforms and be serious with strict policy
Hmm. My format will be very strict with background check and if any criminal records they are banned and no refunds. It cost like 75 dollars per person for full background checks. Not the cheap one online because they limited them all. And required to have video chat for verifications and yes credit check check too. You can see if they are dirty and police not yet check tjose but we can. Then interview in person before fully join on the site. If any refused they will be banned and rejected. If tyey attempted to reapply. Its banned. They can't get in.

I have my profiles on many dating sites. Nothing good. Always Filipinas! Grr!

I do say my requirements on my profiles and seems to work because no scammers dare to chat because I require video call within 2 hours of first reply. And must have photos. No excuses. I even have to ask for ID to run background and explained because of scammers. I must do that. If they don't like it. I labeled them as scammers even person is real. Toughtsh..! That's what I say. I am even in Facebook looking as well. Only 2 did right to go on video calls. But one from the Philippines and other from Texas but that one wasted my time she only wanted friends. I want to marry. Thats all I got. Hmm.

I use same username so that they can find my facebook.

I am Mr. Deaf Bachelor. Heehee

I hope nothing but the best for you, Dragonfly.

Back