Deaf clubs in Chicago, Illinois

CutieActress

Reaction score
I will be moving back soon to Chicago for less than a year to get my degree, so while Im there I would like to socialize with other Deafies. I would like to know what are the names of Deaf clubs in Chicago? Where are they located? My fiance & I are very active in our Deaf club in Columbus, Ohio so I would love to meet more new faces in Illinois.

Pls let me know!
Thanks! :)

I will be moving back soon to Chicago for less than a year to get my degree, so while Im there I would like to socialize with other Deafies. I would like to know what are the names of Deaf clubs in Chicago? Where are they located? My fiance & I are very active in our Deaf club in Columbus, Ohio so I would love to meet more new faces in Illinois.

Pls let me know!
Thanks! :)

OH you are from Columbus, I normally go to Toledo deaf club, and I have a friend I have been chatting with is a president of deaf club in Chicago. I exactly don't know where that is. I will contact him about it, if you want me to.

OH you are from Columbus, I normally go to Toledo deaf club, and I have a friend I have been chatting with is a president of deaf club in Chicago. I exactly don't know where that is. I will contact him about it, if you want me to.

Yes, please do! :) My fiance is also a president of a deaf club in Columbus! C :) :) L !

Thanks sooo much!

Last edited:
Yes, please do! :) My fiance is also a president of a deaf club in Columbus! C :) :) L !

Thanks sooo much!

wow, our roommate who we live with now was a president of deaf club here in toledo. He just stepped down last Jan, but might come back again, if he feels like it. And I will find out about Chicago for ya.

Back