Deaf bros hook me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jao

Reaction score
I find myself in a bit of a predicament... My frat brothers and I got this ongoing bet where we place wagers on whether or not the other can tame a particular female for a night of fun.

I was tasked with getting into this deaf chicks pants... Unfortunately after weeks of close calls, mackin' like theres no tomorrow and getting to third base with her she still hasn't allowed me to go all the way yet.

It would have happened last night but I didn't have any rubbers and she totally bailed on me. Regular girls are easy, ply em with some alcohol or weed and it's fun times ahead but this deaf chick is really making me work for it!

I would ask one of the many deaf dudes on campus but I'm currently on probation with the dean over a misunderstanding with some of them. Anyway hook a brother up give me some tips on how to get her interested.

I have until the end of the month to score with her otherwise the alternative means kissing *tongue* another dude then showing up to a town hall meeting in womens clothes. My very manhood is on the line here!

Gonna watch this and see what others are gonna say to this!! :popcorn:

Get your tongue some practice cause your going to be kissing a dude. I would say a bunch of things but I am forcing my self to be nice.

I tried to date a deaf woman once. She made fun of me because her cat bit me. I felt hurt!!! Women are evil. Take it from an old geezer like me.

It's disgusting to see this such frat and society that is degrading others for the fun of it. No wonder you're on probation and you're asking for more trouble. :roll:

Wow, lots of people here are being really rude to you - I'm sorry, for whatever that's worth.

Anyway, I want to actually give you some advice that I hope will be helpful to you.

First, does she sign? Does she have Deaf friends she likes to hang out with? Do they seem important to her? (You need to figure this out to determine what kind of Deaf chick you're dealing with.)

Ok, so if she signs and has Deaf friends that seem important to her, here's what you do.

Go to the nearest tattoo parlor and have them ink "I LOVE AGBELL" on your right upper arm. I mean, you can replace "love" with a heart if you're into that sort of thing.

If she doesn't sign and doesn't hang with other Deafies, this probably won't help you much. I'll see what I can think of for that scenario.

Well this part is what bothers me on the OP's post:

It would have happened last night but I didn't have any rubbers and she totally bailed on me. Regular girls are easy, ply em with some alcohol or weed and it's fun times ahead but this deaf chick is really making me work for it!

Why would someone say "Regular girls" as reference to hearing girls?

Boy, I'm glad I'm deaf and not a "regular" girl otherwise I would be easy.

Maybe you're the kind of guy who will let your frats boys have sex with your mom!

I find myself in a bit of a predicament... My frat brothers and I got this ongoing bet where we place wagers on whether or not the other can tame a particular female for a night of fun.

I was tasked with getting into this deaf chicks pants... Unfortunately after weeks of close calls, mackin' like theres no tomorrow and getting to third base with her she still hasn't allowed me to go all the way yet.

I would ask one of the many deaf dudes on campus but I'm currently on probation with the dean over a misunderstanding with some of them. Anyway hook a brother up give me some tips on how to get her interested.

I have until the end of the month to score with her otherwise the alternative means kissing *tongue* another dude then showing up to a town hall meeting in womens clothes. My very manhood is on the line here!

Can't believe you are from my City!....Meet me at the intersection of Beach and Atlantic Blvds., ....I just bought some new Casteration implements I would not to show you....

This guy can not be for real. First off he is being a totally ASS. Second he probably has never even been with a GIRL. Third he is hoping he fails so he has a reason to make out with one of his "Bros". Go away little boy you are making your fellow youth look STUPID.
I hope to hell that any girl you come in contact with will bitch slap you!!!

I agree let's let this thread die

I agree let's let this thread die

You sure?....I'm still waiting at the intersection of Beach & Atlantic....My friend, Bobby Bobbit is riding with me....(so are the Hells Angels, the Outlaws and the entire Florida Gator Football Team).....

You sure?....I'm still waiting at the intersection of Beach & Atlantic....My friend, Bobby Bobbit is riding with me....(so are the Hells Angels, the Outlaws and the entire Florida Gator Football Team).....

OK it's on RR. I have daughters, so if this idiot is for real he deserves what you are going to dish out. I want to watch though.

Well this part is what bothers me on the OP's post:

Why would someone say "Regular girls" as reference to hearing girls?

I guess it like there is Regular gas and premium gas , deaf and hoh women are better quality .

I find myself in a bit of a predicament... My frat brothers and I got this ongoing bet where we place wagers on whether or not the other can tame...

Bulls**t, you got caught :boink:

So no, NOTgoing to happen punk, this is on behalf of a deaf girl to another:

nutkick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back