Deaf boxing

LzorMX

Reaction score
Can Deaf people do boxing?

Anyone allowed Deaf people to join a boxing club or pro boxing?

Does Deaf allowed play boxing in the ring or on tv?

Anyone popular boxing in the country?

Uh, yeah. Deaf is allowed to be in the ring. Where did you hear that?! Ever heard of Matt Hamill? Are you living in Mexico, aren't tu?

Honestly, I've never seen anyone play martial arts or boxing before. No, I'm not living in Mexico, I live in Virginia, USA. So, I want to know who a Deaf person can play boxing.

I thought Matt was a martial arts fighter....

Garrett Scott, deaf MMA fighter
Matt Hamill, deaf MMA fighter
A lot of deaf street fighters that knock hearing people out easily by pointing at something to make them look and then POW.

I thought Matt was a martial arts fighter....

According to my husband, boxing is an essential to MMA. He is a UFC fan. He has taken Aikado and Taekwondo before. He has been trying to persuade me I should try Krav Maga instead of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, because I was having hard time with Brazilian JJ- Some choke hold moves and escape moves are okay, but they just doesn't work for me. Years ago, I never heard about Matt Hamill until Hubby told me about him. I don't watch UFC games that much, but he does.

Deaf people can certainly participate in boxing, just like anyone else. The key is finding a supportive environment that accommodates their needs. Some boxing clubs may have specialized training for individuals with hearing impairments, while others may have to make adjustments such as using visual cues instead of auditory ones. As for professional boxing, it would depend on the specific organization and rules, but there is no reason why a deaf individual couldn't participate if they meet the requirements and pass the necessary tests and physical exams. The popularity of boxing varies by country, so it's difficult to determine its popularity among deaf communities.

Back