Deaf backpackers

ykj19940711

Reaction score
I want to be a backpacker but i don't know how to traveling. Can you share some famous deaf or hoh backpackers' facebook, instagram or other social networking sites?

1. Get Documents Ready
2. Get Money Ready
3. Buy Flight Tickets
4. Make arrange for locations like friends or hotels to stay
5. GO and Have FUN!

Read lonely planet.i done lots of bp and the Quakers are good they let you use their friends meeting house it got the basic some better than other.i decide where I going my talk to bank.say where you going lonely planet book where you going and contact the places see if got a bed..Some do dorms which about 4/6 bunk beds male and femal dorms.There good ones in London share the dorm it be five or ten quid a night ..Australia or NZ it lot cheaper and very good conditions..not sure I want be in Europe back packing most the hostes are being used by refrgees

1. Get Documents Ready
2. Get Money Ready
3. Buy Flight Tickets
4. Make arrange for locations like friends or hotels to stay
5. GO and Have FUN!

I knew. But i am worry about the activities because of money and leg (distance) problems.

Where do you want to backback?how old are you?

Japan, korea…Arica
France…Europe
I am 21 years old. I am working at part time and reparing IELTS, TOLFT, SAT and ACT to RIT so this backpack travel be not done now.

Read lonely planet.i done lots of bp and the Quakers are good they let you use their friends meeting house it got the basic some better than other.i decide where I going my talk to bank.say where you going lonely planet book where you going and contact the places see if got a bed..Some do dorms which about 4/6 bunk beds male and femal dorms.There good ones in London share the dorm it be five or ten quid a night ..Australia or NZ it lot cheaper and very good conditions..not sure I want be in Europe back packing most the hostes are being used by refrgees

Can i contact world deaf or hoh people to stop in their house?

Can i contact world deaf or hoh people to stop in their house?

Yes but bare in mind I don't bp in my own country.i never had problem going anywhere .i think out of the box stay over in convents and monasteries Quakers .there lists of places just email them tell them your needs Personly I not had any needs.If Australia on your list I stayed Quakers in Sydney basic but one bests.

I pm her some address.personly I wary of fb but that maybe due to my age and reading all the things that go wrong.
I took big chance did couch surfers once and I was lucky stayed nice people..If two people lot easier.I went on my own ok few hiccups one airline really patronize me but only to jump me up to buissness class that was fine with me patronize anytime.they lost my luggage at Sidney gave me thousand pounds and found it next day also paid for me see private doc as ears very uncomfotable.Rome bit hard going but nothing that can't be handled.
I may been lucky but I found in hostels often signer there.i saw 2 people with Ushers in NZ in group they did OK Most people bp help each other.
i always made sure airports knew that made it better.Never went Far East or Middle East to dangerous
That what makes things fun getting lost in another country

I pm her some address.personly I wary of fb but that maybe due to my age and reading all the things that go wrong.
I took big chance did couch surfers once and I was lucky stayed nice people..If two people lot easier.I went on my own ok few hiccups one airline really patronize me but only to jump me up to buissness class that was fine with me patronize anytime.they lost my luggage at Sidney gave me thousand pounds and found it next day also paid for me see private doc as ears very uncomfotable.Rome bit hard going but nothing that can't be handled.
I may been lucky but I found in hostels often signer there.i saw 2 people with Ushers in NZ in group they did OK Most people bp help each other.
i always made sure airports knew that made it better.Never went Far East or Middle East to dangerous
That what makes things fun getting lost in another country

I think that 2 people travel together to be easier than a person but i prefer a person than 2 people because 2 people have different views for this traveling.
Thank you for your opinions about far east. But, i want to travel all places. I knew that i have a lack of experience for traveling. I went to Taiwan and Yunnan since i was a secondary school student. However, i will go to Asia.

Back