• Definitely!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've heard fun stories about that place, but I've never had the chance to go there. Don't know if I can go on that particular date, but I know one day I'd like to check it out.

Thanks for the info, though. :)

Hmm... maybe? :dunno:

It's pretty far but I might get lucky and be in Rochester at that time so I could set up a trip with some friends and my girlfriend.

probably- a day right after my prom, eh. ill see if i can go.

sounds good but I won't be able to make it that day!

Unless everything calms down after my graduation day on May 25th and moving to apartment.. mm.. we'llsee

I am hoping to be taking a group from RI down there. It is still 2 months away.

im going!!! its my annual ritual :laugh2: thanks for the FYI aceXslver76!! im just grateful its on a different weekend in May *relieved*

Originally posted by Fly Free
im going!!! its my annual ritual :laugh2: thanks for the FYI aceXslver76!! im just grateful its on a different weekend in May *relieved*

WIshed i coulda been there could been cool to see kings dominion and what the rides look like dang!

We won't be going now. No one has money due to Class Trip, Graduation, Prom, etc etc. There is always next year.

Aw, I planned to go, because I know my son would love it. But its in the wrong time since another event is happening here on the same day, and the next day is my 3 month old son's christening...Hopefully next year...:)

Back