Dc vs. marvel

In your opinion which is better DC or Marvel?

• Total voters
dude.. YOu need to vote!! First off, vote DC... Marvel is winning, tie up the game! YOUR PICTURE IS WONDER WOMAN! you need to vote for DC..

Damian, I will think about it carefully. By the way, I'm a woman. lol.

I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE JOKERS ARE!

Capt. Picard and Capt. Sisko...

It's not too late to watch Star Trek TNG and Deep Space Nine. It's worth it. Go watch Hulu. Did you know that many TV shows and movies today are influenced by Star Trek TNG quotes?

Go watch Star Trek or otherwise,"We are the Borg. Your resistance is futile. We'll assimilate you."

I did watch The Orville episode 1. It was a bit funny, but it felt like it was forced, but I have to catch up now. Don't spoil it.

I LOVE Orville, it's everything great about space shows but funnier. Also Damian, I would throw out a star ways reference. But
There is no comparison to use. Kyo lo is way below Vader. Boba was better than jubba and vader. Darth mal was neither here or there. Even without the force, han solo is always better than Luke. 3cpo is closer to jarjar than r2d2. Sooooo yea sorry can't help any. Maybe boba and jango but they are for the most part the same person hahaha

I LOVE Orville, it's everything great about space shows but funnier. Also Damian, I would throw out a star ways reference. But
There is no comparison to use. Kyo lo is way below Vader. Boba was better than jubba and vader. Darth mal was neither here or there. Even without the force, han solo is always better than Luke. 3cpo is closer to jarjar than r2d2. Sooooo yea sorry can't help any. Maybe boba and jango but they are for the most part the same person hahaha
DeafNerdMommy, you keep talking like this and I might come back from the dark side for you. My man might not like it, but he'll understand.

^ be careful the dark side can make you change a little. You don't have to wipe out the next generation of Jedi..... but you can change your gender like my husband...or should I say wife now hahaha

Bro... I am a huge star war fan... i never watched.... star.... Trek... ewwwwwww....

Right on! Star Trek is perfect to watch to force myself fall asleep. Star Wars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Star Trek easily.

don't get me wrong I am more of a star wars fan, but I like to embrace all realms of nerdom.

Marvel definitely. And my daughter agrees. And Kirk. NG was way too PC. And Sisko; how can you go wrong with Hawk in charge?
Who's Picard?
this-one-deserves-a-double-facepalm-photo-u2.jpeg

In the early 90's, I, like most boys at that specific age was obsessed with X-Men and anything Jim Lee was associated with. I devoured a lot of comics and nearly everything I owned was Marvel or Image.
Of course I owned all the Batman: Knightfall issues and Death of Superman stuff but I cant really recall reading other stuff by DC. I know I never touched anything Darkhorse because the content was just too.. I dunno brooding or macabre? Like The Sandman comics just freaked me out.

Now as an adult, I read literally nothing by Marvel. My taste in comics has changed tremendously. I support indie artists mostly and I, partial to not comics but graphic novels.

As far as the cinematic universes go, I watch everything. Marvel or DC.
GOTG was fantastic especially when viewing it at the cinema, however, Wonder Woman is easily among my top favorite films of 2017. I have watched GOTG maybe twice yet Ive seen Wonder Woman over 5(!!) times

You just slapped me.

Right on! Star Trek is perfect to watch to force myself fall asleep. Star Wars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Star Trek easily.

You the man, we stick together !

Back