Dc vs. marvel

In your opinion which is better DC or Marvel?

• Total voters
Reaction score
The great battle. The war has just begun. Which side will you fight to the death for?

DC vs. Marvel

I always find the hardest battle is captain Kirk or captain Picard. However I am a marvel chick. Don't get me wrong the flash is pretty color but I like the idea of being born with "powers" just because you can. :)

Marvel. They've been killing it on the movie scene. Plus I'll forever be an X-Men fan. And if The Gifted and Agents of Shield are any indicator of what Marvel is gonna keep doing for TV, then I'm still sold. DC was doing really well on the TV screen, but their movies were kind of floundering. However, with Wonder Woman, I was pretty impressed. So they're both starting to get better at that things they weren't that good at before. I'll always be Marvel first though.

Marvel. They've been killing it on the movie scene. Plus I'll forever be an X-Men fan. And if The Gifted and Agents of Shield are any indicator of what Marvel is gonna keep doing for TV, then I'm still sold. DC was doing really well on the TV screen, but their movies were kind of floundering. However, with Wonder Woman, I was pretty impressed. So they're both starting to get better at that things they weren't that good at before. I'll always be Marvel first though.

I respect your opinion! haha, the movies are pretty good... New thor movie coming...!

I liked the new wonder woman movie but dc on tv is way to much drama. At the same time i wish marvel didn't make two different time line in x man and wolverine. Or how they missed up Spider-Man so many time! Urg. Yet dc killed it at Batman vs superman soo, does either side really win or lose on better? But marvel does have hugh jackman and Ryan Reynolds (deadpool Ryan not that green lantern s***) oh yea and captain Picard hahahahaha

First off I don't know who Piscard is... second DC movies are not that bad..

you don't know Picard?

how-can-you-not-know-me.jpg

You guys are hilarious. I admit to not knowing the difference between DC and Marvel, but I do know who Stan Lee is. I will also admit that I think Picard is actually hot. :)

You guys are hilarious. I admit to not knowing the difference between DC and Marvel, but I do know who Stan Lee is. I will also admit that I think Picard is actually hot. :)

Secrets are reveled! also... Since you don't know just vote DC.. It is the better choice.

I cannot vote. I like some of those heroes in Marvel and DC. My cousin owns thousands of them. His room looks like a museum of Marvel and DC. I think he is more the Marvel Guy. He has the most amazing poster of Phoenix (it is made in the 90s.) I've ever seen. I asked him if I can have it and he told me no flatly. Oh, well.

Some of my favorite characters are Superman, Rogue, Phoenix and Wonder Woman, of course. Look at my avatar.

Picard is awesome, but he cannot get rid of that obnoxious Q forever. Sisko was the only one who didn't take crap from Q. So I picked Sisko.
d55b796f7bb7b0e704e29d110ad90e49.jpg

Q: "You hit me. Picard never hit me."
Sisko: "I'm not Picard."

If you're a fan of Dragonball Z, you may know Goku. The biggest question is can Superman beat Goku? Their backgrounds are very similar.

dude.. YOu need to vote!! First off, vote DC... Marvel is winning, tie up the game! YOUR PICTURE IS WONDER WOMAN! you need to vote for DC..

I prefer Marvel all way but DC is decent too.

Back