Date Of The Thread, Post...

Audiofuzzy

Reaction score
I don't know about anybody else, but I have a huge problem finding the date of the thread or post anywhere.
It is really troublesome if I need/ want to to check how current the thread/post is.

I would like to ask the Administrators to consider changing the format slightly, so the date will be more visible, please?

Thank you :)

Fuzzy

The date is right under the title of the thread , it's gray and hard to see . It would help if it was black font that would show up better.

Oh the irony.. I as a low vision person had no trouble seeing it (white background too which I hate..).

The date of the thread is just below the title. The last access/post is on the far right side (when viewing all threads as a list).

On the post itself, the date/time is at the bottom of the post.

Oh the irony.. I as a low vision person had no trouble seeing it (white background too which I hate..).

The date of the thread is just below the title. The last access/post is on the far right side (when viewing all threads as a list).

On the post itself, the date/time is at the bottom of the post.

And . . . all of that is very pale rather than being in black text! Until now I did not know that the starting date of a thread had been added. Thanks to those that put where it is in this thread so all of us can know and find it in other threads.

Well, sorry, but I have a bad memory so after a short while I keep forgetting where it is, and it takes me a good while to find it again.
I would greatly appreciate to make it more visible.
Perhaps bolder print, then?

fuzzy

Well, sorry, but I have a bad memory so after a short while I keep forgetting where it is, and it takes me a good while to find it again.
I would greatly appreciate to make it more visible.
Perhaps bolder print, then?

fuzzy
I am getting forgetful too , I have to put notes up to remind myself things I have to and I should up notes reminding me to read my to do list ! Yeah I agree it would great if the date was bolder and darker , it has to be hard for people with low vision to find.

As it is it may already be on Alex's "To-Do" list- could swear it was mentioned in the thread relating to the forum when it first switched over.

Oh Thank you. I ve been looking around on the forum. I have OK eyes. this forum needs to be adjusted with dark color letters or numbers. SHRUGS

I don't know about anybody else, but I have a huge problem finding the date of the thread or post anywhere.
It is really troublesome if I need/ want to to check how current the thread/post is.

I would like to ask the Administrators to consider changing the format slightly, so the date will be more visible, please?

Thank you :)

Fuzzy
There is a thread to post suggests for the new updated alldeaf maybe you could post a comment there too.

I agree with you. Ever since the format change I have to continue to hunt for the date of the post. At the very least it needs to be in black rather than gray type.

Back