Date Of The Thread, Post...

Audiofuzzy

I don't know about anybody else, but I have a huge problem finding the date of the thread or post anywhere.
It is really troublesome if I need/ want to to check how current the thread/post is.

I would like to ask the Administrators to consider changing the format slightly, so the date will be more visible, please?

Thank you :)

Fuzzy

DeafDucky

Oh the irony.. I as a low vision person had no trouble seeing it (white background too which I hate..).

The date of the thread is just below the title. The last access/post is on the far right side (when viewing all threads as a list).

On the post itself, the date/time is at the bottom of the post.

Jane B.

Oh the irony.. I as a low vision person had no trouble seeing it (white background too which I hate..).

The date of the thread is just below the title. The last access/post is on the far right side (when viewing all threads as a list).

On the post itself, the date/time is at the bottom of the post.
And . . . all of that is very pale rather than being in black text! Until now I did not know that the starting date of a thread had been added. Thanks to those that put where it is in this thread so all of us can know and find it in other threads.

whatdidyousay!

Well, sorry, but I have a bad memory so after a short while I keep forgetting where it is, and it takes me a good while to find it again.
I would greatly appreciate to make it more visible.
Perhaps bolder print, then?

fuzzy
I am getting forgetful too , I have to put notes up to remind myself things I have to and I should up notes reminding me to read my to do list ! Yeah I agree it would great if the date was bolder and darker , it has to be hard for people with low vision to find.

DeafDucky

As it is it may already be on Alex's "To-Do" list- could swear it was mentioned in the thread relating to the forum when it first switched over.

whatdidyousay!

I don't know about anybody else, but I have a huge problem finding the date of the thread or post anywhere.
It is really troublesome if I need/ want to to check how current the thread/post is.

I would like to ask the Administrators to consider changing the format slightly, so the date will be more visible, please?

Thank you :)

Fuzzy
There is a thread to post suggests for the new updated alldeaf maybe you could post a comment there too.

seb

I agree with you. Ever since the format change I have to continue to hunt for the date of the post. At the very least it needs to be in black rather than gray type.

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk