date drug detector

wouldn't work... too many new or non conforming mixtures in drugs. The drink itself is a drug... I don't see it happening and even so, the drug heads will find a way around the detection system and the glasses would have to be disposable if they did work.

I agreed, even if it works scumbags are gonna find other drug to use to evade the detection and it could be deadier.

Just like somebody invented fake pot, and it is much worse than the real pot, and yes many were hospitalized because of that. These fake pot won't show up on drug test, and yes it goes give you high for sure.

wouldn't work... too many new or non conforming mixtures in drugs. The drink itself is a drug... I don't see it happening and even so, the drug heads will find a way around the detection system and the glasses would have to be disposable if they did work.

Yes, but no reason to make it easy for them.

At the very least, ditch the drink.
its never easy for them to begin with, and most peoples state of mind is... My drink was $10 ( shame a pepsi is $5 even for designated drivers)

its never easy for them to begin with, and most peoples state of mind is... My drink was $10 ( shame a pepsi is $5 even for designated drivers)

Well, add to the fact that women don't buy their own drinks and I can see your point.

There is common sense - don't go to club.

Buy a drink and make your own at home.

Always take a friend. Anytime I go out ( rarely ) I never go alone... I go with a few girlfriends that I know would stand up and be like "she's acting weird" or "I'll mess this dude up!" hehe... Plus, I never take drinks people buy for me unless I watch it come from the bartender into my hands. I watch them make it. =P Hehe

Only ugly buy their own drinks unless theres a lot of drunks around...lol

But no matter how careful you are or who youre with there is always someone who is sly of hands and can very easily still slip a mickey on ya !!!
2 guys sitting either side of you, one gets your attention and you look over and the other drops whatever in your drink, you never seen it and now youre a victim.
You can have friends stand all around you and still it happens because at one point someone yells, look at that idiot dance and when yall turn and laugh, someone else is getting the last laugh... always keep your glass in your hands and in front of you. If you leave it, forget it or unsure about it...dump it and get another.

I remember when I tried to get there at the bar table, where i can order the drink. There are too many people, and young guy (must over age 21) :lol: He saw me that i tried to reach, then he asked me what kind of beer i wanted, then we did discuss which flavored beer is better. indeed,I was paranoid about the drink. Therefore, I kept my eyes locked on the beer bottle. He is such a good boy that he handed me from the bar and he paid for me. I told him, no let me pay. He said, " no worries, enjoy your night" i left.

Only ugly buy their own drinks unless theres a lot of drunks around...lol

But no matter how careful you are or who youre with there is always someone who is sly of hands and can very easily still slip a mickey on ya !!!
2 guys sitting either side of you, one gets your attention and you look over and the other drops whatever in your drink, you never seen it and now youre a victim.
You can have friends stand all around you and still it happens because at one point someone yells, look at that idiot dance and when yall turn and laugh, someone else is getting the last laugh... always keep your glass in your hands and in front of you. If you leave it, forget it or unsure about it...dump it and get another.

Oh believe me, my glass always stays in my hand. If I walk away I make a friend hold it. =P Hehe

Watch friends... bahaha! You know, now that I think about it... I do have some of those questionable "friends" lol! The friends you met through your friends... Your friend tells you that they like you and you're like... omg nooooooooooooo.... Better start taking my drink to the bathroom with me.... lmao!

There is always loopholes when it comes to detections. Nothing is foolproof, just watch your own drink when you are at the party or bar.

Watch friends... bahaha! You know, now that I think about it... I do have some of those questionable "friends" lol! The friends you met through your friends... Your friend tells you that they like you and you're like... omg nooooooooooooo.... Better start taking my drink to the bathroom with me.... lmao!
Exactly......hmmmmm

Back