Dang Someone been naughty

Happy Birthday :):)

Hey Hey Jo happy b-day and many many more!!! Did Calvin take ya out for dinner and then do the bonk dance for ya?? LOL...

AND also hey hey Sasha happy b-day and many more to come as well...I bet ya were gonna get all smashed up and party it up and hoot like a tazansian devil in heat.. hehe kidding on that one....

Happy Birthday Jolie :hug: Celebrate your day as you want it and have an aweseome day with your sweetie ;)

Happy birthday Sasha have a great day

happy-birthday-with-cake.gif

*threw cake on ur face* uh oh Zooom and *point at NS and BratCalvin did that!*

*cover my mouth to :giggle: *

Happy Bday to Jolie and Sasah! mwahies!

Hey Hey Jo happy b-day and many many more!!! Did Calvin take ya out for dinner and then do the bonk dance for ya?? LOL..

:slap: that's supposed to be a secret :P

just kidding

:giggle:

LOL Calvin.... I figured ya would do something like that for Jo... lol...I bet Jo gonan crawl under a rock and scream bloody murder... or smile like a devil....

Panther.. time to hurl that b-day cake at ya and get ya smashed in and booted out of the diner... lol...

NicolesPenisCake.jpg

Happy Birthday to you.....

OppiSe, Did I mistake bring this cake for you.. Better use your man.. Have fun and enjoy!

By the way, Happy Birthday to you again.. once again.

HAPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBBIIIIIIIRRRRRTTTTTTHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

i know. im annoy kiddo :]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU; DEAREST JOLIE

:party::dance::party::hug::party::dance::party::hug:

H-bd Jolie, how old r u ? 21?
lol

Anyways - mya the Lord Bless ya and keep ya always!

-charles

Try adding 10 years to that and you'll get your answer. :) Although, It'd be nice if I was 21 again! :lol:

LOL Calvin.... I figured ya would do something like that for Jo... lol...I bet Jo gonan crawl under a rock and scream bloody murder... or smile like a devil....

Since when are you ever not so naughty? lol. *shakes my head* Okay, Fellas - We have a shark who is on the loose and he's wanting a piece of the action. :P

To Everyone else, Thank you guys again for the birthday wishes. :)

I had a great birthday yesterday and the day was filled with nice (and thoughtful) surprises. I even got to be able to eat my favorite ice cream cake in the world which happens be from Dairy Queen. Yum! ;)

Since when are you ever not so naughty? lol. *shakes my head* Okay, Fellas - We have a shark who is on the loose and he's wanting a piece of the action. :P

HAHHAHAHAHAHA never thought ya would say that about moi being a shark!?!?! PPPFFFFTT Funny.. hahaha... yeah I need some action but have to be patient for something nice to happen.. hahhahahaha...

Back