Damn thats....

Wolfboy

Reaction score
scary. My house is haunted as hell. Just a while ago I heard a loud growl like a wild animal comming at me and nothin is around. I was like :shock: what the hell was that? Also before my room shakes like someone walking in my room. That always wakes me up. One time I woke up due to the shaking I saw a shadow figure on my right side of my bed and then disappered. Even my aunt felt it when she came to visit and sleeps in my room. (mother gave her my room. bah) It scared her. One day my sister told me that she heard the same thing in my room and thought I was home. I was still working that day. So whe went to check and there was no one there. I told her that my room was haunted and she freaked out. My brother's room is haunted too. My nephew's toys going off waking them up in the middle of the night. He told me that he checked the toy if its on but its on the off side. My father told me that when he was in the bathroom he heard knocking on the door so he opened the door and no one was there. He told me no one was in the house that day just him. My house is over 100 yrs old. Jeez man. I dont believe in ghost but after all that Im starting to think that they exist. :Ohno:

Anything like happends to you all before? Share your stories.

oh boy... just approached ghost few weeks ago... i was driving 4 am in mrg on way to work. ran thru a ghost rider on a horse... not kidding (u could see a figure on a horse).. i live in northern VA where my house is settled on battlefield where civil war fought. near Manassas... the famous Manassas battefields, it is 10 miles from here. but so many skirmishes that happened around. Warrenton (where i live) is also one of the famous campment for civil war.. John S Mosby was from there. u could look it up.

i know we have encounters in our house... my son hears it and gets scared sometimes but ghost is friendly and leaves us alone. our backyard there is a hill where civil war railraod used to be there. there is historical marker set up there. too many to list.

i know there are some ppl out there don't believe ghosts.. i do believe.. seen few myself with shapes, profile and faces (at many places, VA, NY, MI, TX and KS).. ughh. shivers. :eek:

There are demons around ur house, if they come, call on name of Jehovah. It helps.

I have one in this house I just bought. If you're in bed someone will sit on the end of it. The doors will open and shut. I'll put brand new batteries in my daughters toys and they will still go off. (I thought the batteries were low and thats why they were going off so i replaced them.)My daughter talks to someone. And it also turns stuff on and off. :Ohno:

Aww.. we still have good old ghosts and spirits.. almost every we moved from house to other.. they are very good and protective.. but one is kind of into prank or silly to scare us.. lol

one of those nights, the reflection of window, theres like a waving or movements.. if one of kids or my own mother get into agurements with me, there's always rattle.. it breaks our agurements.. lol..

like what mlkshkgrl said about batteries.. we always bought new batteries and it ran out fast even we turned it off and it went on ...

the silly or pranks one.. when the steams fog up your mirror after you take shower.. when you wipe it off, your face looks like monster or scary face for few sec .. air draft like someone pass you fast.. all games turn upside down.. one load of laundry upside down to show all socks in sights... so weird.

but I am not afraid of them.. but if you have evil or bad, try to investiage why or what happen in the past placed in your home and say I am not going to hurt you, please find some peace and give us peace.. ;D

:eek: ...

Maybe you have demons in your home!

:eek: That is why I don't buy really old house.. I cannot imagine living in haunted house, it would scare the crap out of me. I probably would die from heart attack. I remember saw some ghosts floating up the air and shadows and cold breezes at my grandma's house that was 150 years old. It was scary! I am glad my dad got the house torn down and there is no haunted house.

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
:eek: That is why I don't buy really old house.. I cannot imagine living in haunted house, it would scare the crap out of me. I probably would die from heart attack.

:::passing along a golden cross :::: just in case hon! ;)

I would be scare too, but then again, I will be screaming my lung out by saying " In the name of Jesus "..... that will give those demons a heartattack and wish they never met this Angel :lol:

Well it's possible that things like that can happen in such strange places so yeah...ghosts and other types of spirits go around doing weird stuff and all so you know, my door always opens by itself and I get so pissed that I have to keep shutting it everytime it opens and gets tired of getting up and get it closed and then put something heavy behind it to keep it shut but one of my friends tells me it's a ghost trying to enter into my room...for what?? to invade my privacy? lol so I dunno...like I said, Weird shit happens at anytime and anywhere.

Oh Good Grief Wolfboy :eek: Now that you brought memories back to haunt me hhahaha.....

I have some ghosts story too when we were younger we had a house that was haunt, Angel and I shared a room together and had a bunk bed. I remember Angel's doll was on the rocking chair and the next morning it was sitting by the closet. :Ohno: And that isn't all, The closet door would open at nights and I have seen something white coming forward to me and I got scared and covered my face with my blanket I felt a pinch, I screamed Ha! Then days after that more scary, that the ghost came up to me while I was sleeping with an ugly face like a monster and I woke up screaming and fall off the top bunk bed and got a bloody nose. I told my dad I had enough I wanna move! There is another time I was showering and the water would turn to very cold instead of warm, I kept turning it hot all the way up it still went cold. Then I had to put up with a cold shower and then it became hot! then I turn the hot down alittle bit then It got more hotter. Good Grief. What did I do to deserved this? :Ohno:

I wanna see GHOST.. but never seen but has taken pictures of ST Thomas Women's Alma College.. I think I've seen ghost but not sure.. Nobody there 100% which it's planned demonlished.

Yea I have a quite a bit of experience and it doesnt scare me at all.

Cuz I dont want them to think that I am scare. :D

I have seen a ghost when I was a little girl sure I was scare at that time. But later I learn not to get scare.

A few weeks ago, I was on the computer and surfing the net. All I could the smell like candies but knew there was no candies in the house. So I figure it was a kid ghost and I told that kid to go to the white light and you will be fine. After that it was gone. Few minutes later I smell lady perfume which I dont wear so I told the same thing to this lady. Then again few minutes later I smelled after shave location. Geez it was getting out of hand so I said All right everybody just go to the light and I aint scare of ya and leave me alone. Then it stopped bother me. There bye bye!! :D :giggle:

LOL oh my goodness. I was reading these ghost stories when my husband sneezed and it scared me half to death!

Anyways, I have never had any personal experience with ghosts. I do not believe in ghosts; I believe there is a reason for anything that happens, even strange events such as doors and toys and stuff. Sometimes I think God sends me an angel. For example when I am either mad or in a hurry, I think God puts someone in front of me to slow me down than drive without anybody in front of me (speeding and/or reckless driving).

WOLFBOY........

you are not only one!!! it happened me 2 times in 2001 ... *shrugs* .. when i moved in new apartment by myself ... so few weeks later.. my friend told me abt a guy who got killed in my bedroom in apt.. i dont believe her .. so i kept busy busy in kitchen... i felt something funny swoosh the air on me! then turned around.. nothing.. so i walked to my bedroom.. it was FROZEN room.. i thought i turned heater on .. but it was on heater as 69.4 degrees.. but still cold in my room.. so i sat down and played on computer for while.. still swooshin the air on me! so the computer mouse moved around itself.. i was like oh holy shit! .. so i moved easily to living room.. got scared!! .. so i called mom to see if she let me spend the night that night.. so somehow the air swooshin throu in my body .. and phonebook flipped to FUNERAL .. yikes! so i got freak out and ran out of the door.. speeded and ahead to mom's house! GOT SCARED .. dang!! then it happened to me 2 times .. so i moved out and broke the lease! oopz.. i had to..

TOF

Wow many stories about ghosts... Time to call Ghostbusters! :thumb:

ghostbusters.jpg

lol...I love those ghostbusters movies...sure bring back memories of me being a ghost buster wannabe when I was a kid...lol.

:rofl: Cheri...

I remember that movie, boy it's been a quite a while since I last saw that..sure love that movie, maybe I'll find it on dvd at the store someday!

:::singing to myself:::

Who are you gonna to call?

Ghostbusters!!

Oh, I'm pretty sure ghosts does exist as I've seen them.

Okay......yall are scared me to death right now since I am reading all those stories about ghosts and I live here in an apartment....jeez, I hope I won't have a nightmare or get scare if I see something.

I don't think I have seen anything, but I surely do feel something around me sometime. I always thought it was my dad or someone in my family around me. I don't get scared, but ghosts.... :-o

Back