Dairy queen manager be charged with involuntary manslaughter for bullying

Very sad read...A manager forcing an employee to clean the floor on his stomach?...and throwing a Cheeseburger at him?...Wondering how much time the manager will get for involuntary manslaughter?

Very sad read...A manager forcing an employee to clean the floor on his stomach?...and throwing a Cheeseburger at him?...Wondering how much time the manager will get for involuntary manslaughter?

It could be possible if bullier deliberately to pressure on victim to commit suicide by bullying, ridiculing and humiliating, to injure their mental health condition, but if she did indirectly and not her expectation so it is involuntary manslaughter, but if it is part of her expectation (planned) so it is voluntary manslaughter.

There were some students committed suicide due to bullying at school, also some students got end up in psych ward.

I believe this teen should resign the job and ask for homeschool service so he can staying at home to complete the school works and find another job.

Last edited:
It could be possible if bullier deliberately to pressure on victim to commit suicide by bullying, ridiculing and humiliating, to injure their mental health condition, but if she did indirectly and not her expectation so it is involuntary manslaughter, but if it is part of her expectation (planned) so it is voluntary manslaughter.

There were some students committed suicide due to bullying at school, also some students got end up in psych ward.

I believe this teen should resign the job and ask for homeschool service so he can staying at home to complete the school works and find another job.
Too late for that...he's dead!....As for home school, IMO it would depend upon the student. My boys were bullied sometimes too. I taught them to stand up for themselves, but never throw the first punch. They all took Karate, so they could take care of themselves....and they did.

Too late for that...he's dead!....As for home school, IMO it would depend upon the student. My boys were bullied sometimes too. I taught them to stand up for themselves, but never throw the first punch. They all took Karate, so they could take care of themselves....and they did.

Yes, I know that he's dead and that's sad, but I just saying that he had other options, so hard to save poor teens. :(

Back