Cuts on SSI/SSDI?

That's good news, don't you think?

BTW, I just found out that Stein was banned. Do you know why?

Yes, it is good news about chained CPI is dropped.

Yes, we cannot discuss about banned members in public, so you have to do private messaging, but you disabled it.

From what my notice states, I will get $20 more as a cost of living increase, and medicare will cost me about $10 more so really I will get $10 more for cost of living added to my SSDI.... wow, ok, thats really gonna buy me another case of Pepsi, thanks.

From what my notice states, I will get $20 more as a cost of living increase, and medicare will cost me about $10 more so really I will get $10 more for cost of living added to my SSDI.... wow, ok, thats really gonna buy me another case of Pepsi, thanks.
LOL...I am curious, what was the last time you got COLA? There was two years freeze on COLA, Right or wrong?

Right, but a lot things that got their prices went up including cost of gas jump but no COLA increase.

LOL...I am curious, what was the last time you got COLA? There was two years freeze on COLA, Right or wrong?

I buy a case of pepsi a week, just shy of $7 for 32/36 pack of 12oz. cans. Cant remember how manys in the case....Id go with 36.

Are you confused COLA as soft drink? No, it is not soft drink. Its C.O.L.A as Cost Of Living Adjustment. What was supposed to be if everything cost goes up, the percent of COLA will increase. Lately, I don't think they calculate them right.

I buy a case of pepsi a week, just shy of $7 for 32/36 pack of 12oz. cans. Cant remember how manys in the case....Id go with 36.

Are you confused COLA as soft drink? No, it is not soft drink. Its C.O.L.A as Cost Of Living Adjustment. What was supposed to be if everything cost goes up, the percent of COLA will increase. Lately, I don't think they calculate them right.

Feel confident he knows what COLA means, Foxrac....he was just making a joke of it all...and I do agree, it's not calculated right....

Feel confident he knows what COLA means, Foxrac....he was just making a joke of it all...and I do agree, it's not calculated right....

I don't understand about what are you saying about? :confused:

I don't understand about what are you saying about? :confused:

she means that sono knew what you all are talking about COLA. He made a joke about pepsi. But RR shares her opinion about calculate that does not make sound right. :giggle:

she means that sono knew what you all are talking about COLA. He made a joke about pepsi. But RR shares her opinion about calculate that does not make sound right. :giggle:

I don't talk about COLA, so it was between CrazyPaul, sonocativo and diehardbiker.

I don't understand about what RR is saying and I think she probably call a wrong person.

The writer explained that if congress fails come up with solution, including ceiling limit raise by end of Feb, treasury can not print checks once hit the limitation.

Good good, stay at job, it is much easier that way :)

Why should I weep? I am still working full-time. :lol: Current SSDI and SSI recipients, and SS retirees may weep but as you may know, SS taxes on our payroll will go up 2% soon so it should take care of that problem. What did the writer talk about? :dunno:

Anyone gets letters from their SSA? This includes SSI, SSDI, and SS. SSA usually sends letters out about 45 days before the increase takes place.

I have not get one yet, and I am wondering if they are put on hold or what?

Got mine, increased $20 yet they took out another $20 for medical.... so stayed the same.

No...lmao... I was referring to the increase was only gonna buy me another case of soda.
Although the COLA added $20 to my SSDI, they took it right back to pay for the higher cost of Medicaid.... goes figure.

Back