Cuts on SSI/SSDI?

Cussing at me is not acceptable and I am returning them back to him!

Yup, I understand about he was cussing at you, also he did cussed to other members so we asked him to refrain from cussing at members. If he was cussing at me so I will ask him to not cuss instead of talk back to him that could getting in trouble with admin or moderators.

I hope that democrat senators are smart to block any proposal that contain nasty, painful cut the entitlement programs, so they should know or they will lose the votes.

I think that we will go over the cliff - about 75% chance.

That is what I am afraid so. From what it looks like, no one ever agreed over capitol building. Sad! Why? It sounded pretty much all or none deals going on.
These clowns at capitol can't get even a clue of meaning compromise. Just go ahead increase taxes for $250K or over, then figure out from there. That is the best plan I could think of. Sad? Yeah!

Yup, I understand about he was cussing at you, also he did cussed to other members so we asked him to refrain from cussing at members. If he was cussing at me so I will ask him to not cuss instead of talk back to him that could getting in trouble with admin or moderators.
It's okay for him to cuss at me. It's just words as long as it doesn't involve physical harm. No big deal, really!

That is what I am afraid so. From what it looks like, no one ever agreed over capitol building. Sad! Why? It sounded pretty much all or none deals going on.
These clowns at capitol can't get even a clue of meaning compromise. Just go ahead increase taxes for $250K or over, then figure out from there. That is the best plan I could think of. Sad? Yeah!

Yup, that what I'm concern about those situation. :(

It's okay for him to cuss at me. It's just words as long as it doesn't involve physical harm. No big deal, really!

Ok, no problem, also I don't report any of your posts, but for other members, probably yes.

SSI will convert to retirement when they hit 65 years old, and will receive a medicare part A. Part B is up to you all if its your choice.

I think my information may be incorrected... let me check

ha ha SSI will convert to retirement when they hit 65 years old, and will receive a medicare part A. Part B is up to you all if its your choice.

Or able to keep Medicaid if income is below the limit.

Also, if you are born after 1960 so retirement age is 67.

Yes and no, why? Depends on year your born. Like what Foxrac just said.

SSI will convert to retirement when they hit 65 years old, and will receive a medicare part A. Part B is up to you all if its your choice.

I think my information may be incorrected... let me check

My mistake.

No any ssi people who turns 65, and still on SSI and no convert to the retirement when they have no income with no history of working in the past. They only can get medicare for part A only. They continue to use the medicaid.

Makes sense
My mistake.

No any ssi people who turns 65, and still on SSI and no convert to the retirement when they have no income with no history of working in the past. They only can get medicare for part A only. They continue to use the medicaid.

Oh really? wow... who is major fault for mess up the SSI?
Hmm .. really .. its been messed up for years -- and getting worse.

I agree .. anything can happen at this point.

heh! same here :popcorn:

My mistake.

Thats correct -- this is why everyone needs to work.. just to be "paid into the system" If anything happens to you - you can convert to SSD instead. thus you are "paid into system"

I forgot that the fact is that SSI is really separate from Social Security administration and is handled completely different. SSI comes from general funds, these general funds are now in danger of deep cuts. Those who aren't worried, should be worried. Same with SS too but they are coming from different tax source. SS now gets less tax revenue and pay out more, this is something we should be concerned of.

I am not blaming on president. I am blaming on Boehner for being stubborn as mule. He refused any compromise, he want all or none. All or none is not going to help Americans.

I think it is right thing to increase taxes and limit deductions for $250K or higher earnings and leave the rest intact.

Back