Culture language native

Ongoing discussion on one's native language which presumably one's parents taught-involuntarily?. Useful exercise to learn various others which this world has to offer?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Then you presume incorrectly. Again. Native language is not taught; it is acquired. When one is not permitted to acquire a native language on a developmentally appropriate schedule, one must be taught. The very fact that language is being taught rather than acquired creates problems.

If you can't access your parents language, and nobody helps you get another language early, you don't really have a native language.

Everything is your second language, learned too late.

Correct. Many deaf have English as their only language, but do not have native use of the only language they have.

Botttesini: I agree if a baby doesn't " learn/absorb/integrate" it's parent language- it will be have an ongoing problem. Presumably the parents "might realize something is wrong". What to do specifically is the immediate problem.

Part of being a parent-at least from my experience with 2 sons.

Hope the weather is cooling down for you in the Rocking Chair and your herd of hounds relaxing in the shade. Prof SKY censoring this computer-sends them a cool meow.

Really hot here! And Hi to Prof SKY.

The bolded sentence, you are right. The parents should realize it and they often don't.

Dril.Phil always on often confused too much wrong on forum I am pretty tried advise to reason I guess I aware it Dr.phil images mixing on the forum! I believe,

focus on the forum right otherwise clean up! I am defending to Dr.Phil dr.phil limit on English!

I notice it many time on the another member! I am surprised

many people if hurt because reason serious watch out on forum!

I study research find best forum!

he don't understand probably blocked!

personal too much!

Dont let it bother you Travis. He is just like that. I hope he means no offense. You are ok. You are inspirational. Perhaps he is jealous because you have many friends and much support. :)

Dont let it bother you Travis. He is just like that. I hope he means no offense. You are ok. You are inspirational. Perhaps he is jealous because you have many friends and much support. :)

Great sound! I agree you total! i know He is jealous! :giggle:
your buddy!

I am jealous of what- Agreeing /disagreeing number of persons- replying to comments?

Bottesini: Cheers in the Rocking Chair with your pot of iced tea and finally the herd of hounds-sleeping! Prof SKY outside looking for mice!

Implanted A B Harmony Activated Aug/07

Last edited:
I am jealous of what- Agreeing /disagreeing number of persons- replying to comments?

Bottesini: Cheers in the Rocking Chair with your pot of iced tea and finally the herd of hounds-sleeping! Prof SKY outside looking of mice!

Implanted A B Harmony Activated Aug/07

you are funny comedy comments :laugh2: story I am laugh OLMA I am laugh hard! not serious!

you are jealous!

Does massive incongruity always leads to hilarity?

Again on what basis to hypothesize- "I am supposedly jealous of " what/whom/why"?

Last edited:
True that. Keep up the good work Travis!

I am lots of research find more update I am very figure think so ASL and Native more description I think so might to would be improve skills keep hard effort! I am study best impressive :D

Good Bottesini: survived! Sage advice indeed.

Hope the good news continue-cooler weather. Prof SKY sleeping again- no comment. Getting ready for real work! okay- 4 laps for you. Cheers

Last edited:
That would be "whom".

he is very funny comedy laugh I am laugh, he confused! myself is very hard to funny!

he always posts,

pretty lots of whoa he is very think so jealous on whom is very laugh!

Bottesini: another 4 laps for you tomorrow and enjoy the cooler weather.

Bottesini: another 4 laps for you tomorrow and enjoy the cooler weather.

what is talking to about to you! weather? wrong on forum silly!

Bottesini: no comment re laps for you. Just located CHS Starting Point booklet. Resource for parents of Deaf/deaf/DEAF OR Hard of Hearing Children.1999

Interesting : The booklet: You and Your Deaf Child-Ontario Deaf Community for parents of deaf( correct spelling) and hard of hearing children- 4 th revised January 2000- no mention of the above-CHS.

Bottesini: no comment re laps for you. Just located CHS Starting Point booklet. Resource for parents of Deaf/deaf/DEAF OR Hard of Hearing Children.1999

Interesting : The booklet: You and Your Deaf Child-Ontario Deaf Community for parents of deaf( correct spelling) and hard of hearing children- 4 th revised January 2000- no mention of the above-CHS.

No mention of the Canadian Hearing Society in the booklet?

Back