CSDVRS Z-ip340 and HOVRS MVP - Comparsion

Oh yes we should make a protest against Purple! ;)

if it ever happens....

Give it to my kids? I would rather not....Afraid that they would accidently drop it in the toilet....noooooo i won't let my kids play with that lol

Or never know they would accidently dialed Paris Hilton's cell phone lol

Give it to my kids? I would rather not....Afraid that they would accidently drop it in the toilet....noooooo i won't let my kids play with that lol

:lol: Paris Hilton?

:laugh2: JClarke and sequoias will buy new one if accidently break it. :lol:

Kids would love to poke on LCD screen to make a funny color around the poked parts and fades away. :rofl:

My kids was about to do that on my laptop, I scolded them don't! it cost $$ to replace screen so don't poke or touch the screen!! So they left it alone. :rofl:

I am aware that MVP runs on Linux and I am not sure that they are trying to fix the kink on firmware before they send out updates.

Catty

They haven't updated MVP firmware in a while...something's fishy is going on. I think they started focusing on the P3 and left MVP in the dust....There's still lot of bugs to be ironed out on the MVP.

They may have not upgraded the F/W yet, but there are seperate teams for P3 and MVP. I wouldn't worry about it. Look at it this way - microsoft sent out OS'es early with bugs and security holes and had to send a service pack to fix it. You wouldn't want MVP'ers to have the same issue? I rather get it fixed right before release. Look at sorenson- they upgrade the f/w silently and they lie to us when we call tech support about a problem and when its related to the F/W, They secretly try to fix it. :mad::madfawk: Then they tell us to reboot the VP. Viola it working! sigh!!

They may have not upgraded the F/W yet, but there are seperate teams for P3 and MVP. I wouldn't worry about it. Look at it this way - microsoft sent out OS'es early with bugs and security holes and had to send a service pack to fix it. You wouldn't want MVP'ers to have the same issue? I rather get it fixed right before release. Look at sorenson- they upgrade the f/w silently and they lie to us when we call tech support about a problem and when its related to the F/W, They secretly try to fix it. :mad::madfawk: Then they tell us to reboot the VP. Viola it working! sigh!!

Why mad at Sorenson if they are actually working on fixing and fixed it via firmware upgrade?

Some people may not know there is a problem, so if everyone knew that there will be a new firmware update, they may nag on Sorenson to see whats new in firmware.

I am trying to understand your logical behind this.

Why mad at Sorenson if they are actually working on fixing and fixed it via firmware upgrade?

Some people may not know there is a problem, so if everyone knew that there will be a new firmware update, they may nag on Sorenson to see whats new in firmware.

I am trying to understand your logical behind this.

Because we were never been contacted by Sorenson or was announced on the website to see what's new changelog in the firmware. We have rights to know like any other softwares and programs.

Purple had same things that we do not know when firmware coming! MVP had many, many issue problems so i throw my mvp in storage for good! Right now, i using P3 if my bank or whatever matter then i will call them. By the way, Sorenson will announcer in website link when right time is coming but right now they are focus on 10 digits because FCC ordered it. I was talked to Tech Support that i keep complain that i need to add that VP as HD because i recently bought my big screen (Phillips 42" Inch LCD) last may. They sayin they will keep informed us as soon as possible or in the future. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE FOCUS ON fixing 10 Digits update.

Purple had same things that we do not know when firmware coming! MVP had many, many issue problems so i throw my mvp in storage for good! Right now, i using P3 if my bank or whatever matter then i will call them. By the way, Sorenson will announcer in website link when right time is coming but right now they are focus on 10 digits because FCC ordered it. I was talked to Tech Support that i keep complain that i need to add that VP as HD because i recently bought my big screen (Phillips 42" Inch LCD) last may. They sayin they will keep informed us as soon as possible or in the future. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE FOCUS ON fixing 10 Digits update.

I know that many Purple customers complained to have lot of problem and need badly firmware update for MVP. I will wait to listen from my Purple company.

Yea, I'm getting trouble with it too, but I can wait until new firmware update. It been almost a month and half since the update. I hope they update soon as possible.

Back