Csd-r

ange26s

Reaction score
After years of planning the big move from NC to CA, my daughter finally has a start date in 2 weeks! We toured CSD-R 2yrs ago and moved to Ca a few months ago & yes she will be starting! She said shes nervous b/c the kids know more sign language than her, I told her she will catch up :) Her awesome teacher in NC said the signing in southern states tends to be slower & has some different signs, kinda like a southern accent lol. I've heard so many good things about CSD-R. When we toured it, the kids were so welcoming & sweet to her so we are very hopeful :) Im also looking forward to getting involved with the school as a family, so so so excited. I truly hope & pray she can meet lifelong friends & have a positive experience The CI world will no longer dominate HER world!

Best wishes for your daughter.

That's great. Best wishes for your sweet daughter. She is very lucky to have you because you listen to her. You're a great parent. *high five*

Congrats to your family! I just checked out the schools website and their One Love video is just precious.

I'm from Riverside! Great school. Moved out to Montana 5 years ago, and now I have deaf daughter! Funny how life works :)

I know this post is super old, but little update. She is moving on to middle school at CSDR. Her ASL just took off and she signs so fast now! She has had slumber parties, gone to amusement parks, beaches.. Its great. I feel awful b/c we may move to Tx and enroll her in the TSD Austin. She is soo gifted with her artistic abilities and we need her in an environment and city that will help enrich it. its not set in stone. we go to tour it in 2 weeks. Its all about her and if its a no than we have to figure a different game plan?? She said shes excited to go look at the school in tx and the art scene there. we shall see...

Back