crush

Fly Free

Reaction score
Have u ever told someone u have a crush on her/him q

Who has taken YEARS to finally muster up the courage to tell the person u have a crush on him/her and how did u approach that qq

i finally told the gal i liked her ALOT just before she finished HS :rofl: it went on for years and after i fessed up i later realized i didnt notice it prior to telling her that :roll: and i dont know if she ever realized that i had a major crush on her for YEARS during middle and high school -- wonder if she has ever figured that out :lol: she was ofc shocked speechless but was cool abt it -- shes also family (during my time the gay and lesbian students werent as out as today's kids with overall acceptance of the community)

i remmy 1 hilarious moment (at the time i didnt realize it was a crush) i was in gym class and we were playing basketball (im VERY bad playing the game so pardon my stupidity with the game LOL) and she was on the opposing team and when she had me cornered (i think guard qq) and i was unsure what to do so i just GAVE her the ball :rofl: my poor team mates were PISSED ofc

MODS: if this happened to be a repost -- kindly lemme know! thanks!

You have a huge courage to come up to the person you have crush on for years and tell that person straightforward!

I have had some crushes on few boys at different period of times when I was in High School, but I never get to tell them. :o Heh. I don't have that kind of nerve to confront them. :Oops:

yeah, i crush on someone when i was lil girl until high school, i met a boy who's same that i crush on him then out of the world, start date but not work out so we decide be close good friends. that's happen

Originally posted by ChelEler
You have a huge courage to come up to the person you have crush on for years and tell that person straightforward!

I have had some crushes on few boys at different period of times when I was in High School, but I never get to tell them. :o Heh. I don't have that kind of nerve to confront them. :Oops:

yea i know other ppl have told me the same thing LOL but if i looked at it like this -- wouldnt it be better for the person to hear via rumors or just directly from me qq id choose the latter so that way the record would be accurate and the person would clearly uddy as opposed to hearing different stories going on via the grapevines

When I was fourteen
I was falling fast
for a blue eyed girl

Trying to find the courage
to ask her out
was like trying to find
oil out of a water sprout

And she moved away
and I never had the
chance to ask her out

But I learned something
from my blue eyed girl
Sink or swim..
You gotta to give it a whirl..

Life's a dance
You learn as you go
Sometimes you lead
Sometimes you follow
Don't worry about
What you don't know
Life's a dance..

Originally posted by Fly Free
yea i know other ppl have told me the same thing LOL but if i looked at it like this -- wouldnt it be better for the person to hear via rumors or just directly from me qq id choose the latter so that way the record would be accurate and the person would clearly uddy as opposed to hearing different stories going on via the grapevines

Well, it's a different situation for me when I was in High School, because I'm the only one deaf in the whole school, and I'm a loner. I did not tell anyone else that my heart jumped out of my body for that boy and that boy. LOL Basically, I kept everything to myself. :dunno:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
When I was fourteen
I was falling fast
for a blue eyed girl

Trying to find the courage
to ask her out
was like trying to find
oil out of a water sprout

And she moved away
and I never had the
chance to ask her out

But I learned something
from my blue eyed girl
Sink or swim..
You gotta to give it a whirl..

Life's a dance
You learn as you go
Sometimes you lead
Sometimes you follow
Don't worry about
What you don't know
Life's a dance..

THATS john micheal montgomery's song frm the title CD life's a dance and i know that song well it rings VERY true thanks Silence !

I've had several friends over the years that have been gay and I've just fallen head over heels in love with them. I don't see the problem of telling them I have a crush, I mean, they're my friends, they know I respect them and I'm not going to do anything, you know?

The first and longest is my friend, Louis, I'd had a crush on him since I was 15. He graduated hs and went off the the Marines, when he came back 4 years later I was still crazy for him and that's when he came out of the closet. God, I hate to sound awful, but I'm still crushed over that! But he's still one of my best friends and he knows I'll always have a crush on him. My friend, Trent, I had a crush on for ages and I knew he was gay when I met him- but can I help it that he's hot???? I used to tell him about it whenever it came up. And the same with my friend, Brian, he always tells me that the only time he'll ever touch a woman is when he wants a baby- it's an ongoing joke that I'm mothering his children just so I can get into his pants LOL

My friends have always been totally cool with it, so I don't know why it would be hard to tell someone. If it's a guy I'd really be interested in dating, I don't tell them outright, I just flirt ALOT.

In 8th grade, I had a crush on a girl. I was not lesbian that time, I was so new to everything. I decided to give it a shot. but She was a senior. I was very deseperately to be with her, but we are remain as gooooooood friends right now.

yes, I surely remembered how crazy I was about her. I would do anything for her. I was playing on the basketball team. I was the first stringer. I was a point guard. I always told her to come to my game. I saw no sights of her. I was very sad and played very terribly. My coach got me on the bench.. then realized that I should do better than that. My coach asked me if I am ready. I said, yes, I am ready. I got back in and played all of the 3 quarters. Last quarter, I played and saw her came in the gym. I was bursted with amazing shootings, amazing layups, and everything. but we lost.

After the game, I was pretty mad at the girl. I told her, what a great move of yours. You came in late. you got me messed up. I was very mad at her. I walked out and trying to leave to cafe, but something was happened, but I wont mention in here. So, I was surely crazy about her.

I remembered the night. high schools and 8th graders went out to mall. I sat with her. I flirted with her. I was enjoying my time with her. It was so amazing to be with her. Something was happened. I told her, that I never will find a girl like her. I was crying so hard. She told me that she wish that Im her age or something because She would take me to be her girlfriend.

because I am too sweet, nice, has alot of respect for her, open-minded, smart, funny, and everything. a whole package.

She is still being a great friend to me, no matter what. I remembered when she was helping me out to come out of the closet to my friends, best friends, and everything. I can't thank her enough.

i did told my ex that i still love him, and he wanted me to be that way, i was like, huh-huh? pfft whatever but i knew that he didnt feeel the same way as i do. so i still keep loving him as much as i could keep myself pleasant.. but its sucks when he doesnt feel the same. so.. let it go out of ur chest, til he/she would realized it..

I have crush on some guys before, interesting, when they didnt know or not noticed lately they started crush on me I run away and avoid them, change my feeling :dunno: or change their looking and communicate :dunno:

In my public school....I did have several crushes...I just never told them...just didn't want to get tangled up with a hearing person.

Only few of them..I did casual dates. :D

Oh Yeah, I was too blushing to tell him that I was crush him over the internet. I meet him in deafchat last December 2002 when American Chopper and I were breaking up.

We chatted almost everyday. I was awkward to tell him that I was crush him. He was kinda of surprise. :o I never meet him in person before. We discussed about our experience single parent of teenager kids, etc... He is really hilarious and brilliant guy. I realized, that my heart always be American Chopper.

Internet and meet in real life person are not the same ! We remain in a good friends after I told him that I was crush him. :eek:

~ Sabrina

i belive in telling the person straightforward not letting others hear anything i usually keep things to myself til i know im ready to talk to this person and tell her i have a crush on her and think shes kewl or etc. its best coming from the person as opposed to having that person hear from someone else and that person would avoid u like the plague.. honest is the best answer to tell the person rather having them hear from someone else.

What would u do if You do have crush on somebody that is actually in the same room as you are in right now.. when you approach that person... Do you just start to talk to that person like a crush or just act cool.. u know.. eventhough that person is gorgerous. so.. post your opinions...

Back