Cruise ship runs aground off Italy, 3 dead

I heard the coast guardsman's voice and he spoke English and he was RIPPED
SHIT at the ship captain! He demanded him to get back on ship and let the coast guardsman know how many people where on ship and what kind of help they needed and how many people where dead. He was yelling and swearing at ship captain! The ship captain could get 17 years in jail! The ship is also leaking fuel in the ocean and this going to be another tragic for the wildlife. :(

they spoke in italian.

TV news says the court MIGHT sentence captain to 15 years. Wait & see...

He is responsible of death passengars... *shake my head to him*

Exclusives news update

Francesco Schettino: Cruise ship captain in troubled waters
Francesco Schettino: Cruise ship captain in troubled waters - CNN.com

Costa Concordia violinist Sandor Feher had passion for teaching kids
Costa Concordia violinist Sandor Feher had passion for teaching kids - World Watch - CBS News

Costa Concordia wreck seen from space
Costa Concordia wreck seen from space - World Watch - CBS News

we have wait and see if captain will face in jail if judge chose sentence captain whether 25-30 years or death sentence,death penaty or more in jail sentence punishment as manslaughter and lots of mores from people says to words..

i will kept update news

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

whatdidyousay! said:
they spoke in italian.

I heard it in English on TV! I know what I heard!

If you heard it in English, that was an interpreted version. The original recording was in Italian.

Ex-Coast Guard chief: Captain failed in every way - CNN.com
An off duty captain, Roberto Bosio, happened to be on board the Costa Concordia when it ran aground and swung into action, helping dozens of women and children into lifeboats. He has been called a hero in the Italian press, but rejects the moniker. "Don't call me a hero. I just did my duty, the duty of a sea captain," he said. Captain Bosio met Alexander Hamilton's charge. Captain Schettino failed to do so in every imaginable way.

Kudos to Bosio!

Exclusives update news

Report: Captain claims he "tripped" into lifeboat
Report: Captain claims he "tripped" into lifeboat - CBS News

Cruise Captain Says He 'Tripped' Into Lifeboat, Couldn't Get Out
Cruise Captain Says He 'Tripped' Into Lifeboat, Couldn't Get Out - Yahoo! News

Italian captain 'turned too late'
BBC News - Costa Concordia: Captain Schettino 'turned too late'

Captain Coward: 'I only left because I FELL into lifeboat when ship listed suddenly as I was trying to help'
Costa Concordia Captain Francesco Schettino: I only left because I FELL into lifeboat | Mail Online

Costa Concordia: Flee? I just tripped into a lifeboat, says captain
Costa Concordia: Flee? I just tripped into a lifeboat, says captain - Telegraph

http://news.sky.com/home/interactive-graphics/costa-concordia

They were playing Titanic theme tune when liner hit the rocks
They were playing Titanic theme tune when liner hit the rocks | The Sun |News

The only way the captain could fall into a sealed lifeboat is if he already had one foot in it.

Exclusives story update

Decision looms on ending Concordia rescue operations
Decision looms on ending Concordia rescue operations - CNN.com

U.S. passengers recount Concordia ordeal
U.S. passengers recount Concordia ordeal - CNN.com

Cruise ship to port: It's just a blackout
Cruise ship to port: It's just a blackout - CBS News

Captain's dinner companion defends his actions
Captain's dinner companion defends his actions - CBS News

How do you clean up a wrecked cruise liner?
How do you clean up a wrecked cruise liner? - CBS News

we will kept update this story

I heard on the news that the Cruise ship captain order a meal right after the ship hit the rocks! The SOB did not give a shit about any one! He lied about it only being a blackout when the lights when out! I hope he in jail for a very long time!

Exclusive news update

Costa Concordia disaster: Crew urged 'return to cabins'
BBC News - Costa Concordia disaster: Crew urged 'return to cabins'

Drinks at dinner and then disaster: Was Captain Coward trying to impress glamorous blonde ballerina when he hit the rocks?
Costa Concordia: 'Domnica Cemortan with captain Francesco Schettino when cruise ship hit' | Mail Online

Costa Concordia: mystery of blonde on the bridge of doomed liner
Costa Concordia: mystery of blonde on the bridge of doomed liner - Telegraph

New Video: Frantic Final Moments Of Liner
Costa Concordia Cruise Ship Rescue: New Video Of Final Moments As Damning Audio Tape Of Crew Emerges | World News | Sky News

Cruise ship's cook says captain ordered dinner after crash
Cruise ship's cook says captain ordered dinner after crash - CNN.com

I heard on the news that the Cruise ship captain order a meal right after the ship hit the rocks! The SOB did not give a shit about any one! He lied about it only being a blackout when the lights when out! I hope he in jail for a very long time!

Maybe he's having a last meal before hell break loose.

Catty

The captain keeps getting deeper in the doo-doo pile.

The use of "Bow to the isles" (I don't know how to say thia in english, sorry) is quite common and well-known. He did this before, I mean getting too near to isles and go out of the route. Everyone knows that, and he's not the only one who does this, and nobody ever tried to stop this silly "tradition" even if IT IS dangerous, because it can jut happen to get out of the choosen route because of wind or sea movements. Everybody knew that: the company, the cost guards... Nobody stopped him before. As anyone alse. They're all gulty in this sense.

Plus, I have some doubts on the company, too... He waited one hour brfore calling for emergency... Somebody questined if the ship going under water would change the insurance situation... But that's only a suspicion.

The risk is, he'll be a target, and everyone else will keep on messing up routes as they've always done to get close to islands. This doesn't change the fact he's an idiot, of course, and a dangerous one. But again... This kind of behaviour must stop, at all levels. Arrogant jerks must be stopped, and anyone that sees a wrong and potentially dangerous behaviour MUST report it. That' one of the greatest problems in my country, in my opinion. Nobody ever sees anything. Then when things go wrong, one pays for all, and ahead we go. Our political class is a perfect example of this :roll:

Back