Criminal Justice:)

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Any criminal justice majors especially at RIT - share me your experinces and all that, if you desire. Don't have to be RIT student to share it, tho. Just want to see the surface of it before I face it myself:)

Not me. But, I know three of my friends were majoring in CJ though. Two graduated with BS degrees of CJ. Another one majored in CJ, too, but left NTID years ago.

My ex-girlfriend graduated last May with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. She's now in the graduate program. She says that she loves the major. I also hear that the advisor for this major is a very nice lady here at RIT.

VamPyroX said:
My ex-girlfriend graduated last May with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. She's now in the graduate program. She says that she loves the major. I also hear that the advisor for this major is a very nice lady here at RIT.

GREAT - YAY! Yea, I just met the advisor...she's pretty awesome! *Grins* How long was your ex in that major at RIT?

AquaMaiden said:
GREAT - YAY! Yea, I just met the advisor...she's pretty awesome! *Grins* How long was your ex in that major at RIT?
She changed her major to Criminal Justice in 2000.

INDEED i would glady to take criminal justice classes at RIT! it must be so interesting to be detective! but its shld take too long to become :deaf: detective? :D

Grumpy Kiki said:
INDEED i would glady to take criminal justice classes at RIT! it must be so interesting to be detective! but its shld take too long to become :deaf: detective? :D

It depends in which field you want to study.

Forensics

I'm a Forensic Science Major with a Minor in Criminal Justice at UCO in Oklahoma..I love it so Much!

I've got some friends who are in Criminal Justice. One of them is planning on getting his bachelors here then transfer to law school.

Back