Crikey. Crocadile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead.

Whoever moved my thread here from other thread (Alex?). Thank you! :ty:

I felt very very sad when I heard that he died, I didn't even really like the guy or his show that much... it's not the people that die that make me sad though, it's the people they leave behind, he had an 8 year old daughter and a 2 year old son, not to mention a wife and other family and friends!

There are many many people who die worse deaths every day, but we aren't sad because we don't see it happen, we don't hear/read about it, and we don't know the people affected by it. I think all we can do is try to keep ourselves alive, and pray alot for others that have to suffer the pain of death.

I always knew he would die by some animal or something, it's kinda obvious the way he took his life for granted so easily, I'm kinda upset with him... he may have loved what he was doing, but he should have loved his family more and not put his life at risk. Well, at least he died doing something that he liked!

Ah, I was hardly to seach all over the thread here nowdays but none REPOST in this general chat. Be relaxing, LakeTahoe...everyone done that and there of "repost". Thank you.

I already type "Steve Irwin" from search and it is there and there are so many repost :lol:

I already type "Steve Irwin" from search and it is there and there are so many repost :lol:

Be relaxing, DeafMonkey. I haven't use "seach" before until this minute. That was third person to repost on me about "seach" LOL :ty:

I felt very very sad when I heard that he died, I didn't even really like the guy or his show that much... it's not the people that die that make me sad though, it's the people they leave behind, he had an 8 year old daughter and a 2 year old son, not to mention a wife and other family and friends!

There are many many people who die worse deaths every day, but we aren't sad because we don't see it happen, we don't hear/read about it, and we don't know the people affected by it. I think all we can do is try to keep ourselves alive, and pray alot for others that have to suffer the pain of death.

I always knew he would die by some animal or something, it's kinda obvious the way he took his life for granted so easily, I'm kinda upset with him... he may have loved what he was doing, but he should have loved his family more and not put his life at risk. Well, at least he died doing something that he liked!

Sorry I dont agree with you about Steve took his for granted... NO... He knew he was at risk while working with animals.. He knew!!! I have no respect for you,,, I think world of Steve Irwin... he did the shows to educate us... they are interesting.....

Steve's kids that little girl is 8 months old and son is 3 yrs old I read other site .. I am sure they miss their daddy very much same with his wife will miss him very much thur all the years. :(

Sorry I dont agree with you about Steve took his for granted... NO... He knew he was at risk while working with animals.. He knew!!! I have no respect for you,,, I think world of Steve Irwin... he did the shows to educate us... they are interesting.....

He did do it to educate us, but if you had two young babies would you go out everyday and wrestle crocadiles and swim with great white sharks and play with very poisonous snakes? He could have made a great living just running the zoo.

Steve's kids that little girl is 8 months old and son is 3 yrs old I read other site .. I am sure they miss their daddy very much same with his wife will miss him very much thur all the years. :(

no, steve's little girl is 8 years old. she's a lot older than 8 months. she's gonna be the next crocodile hunter, u watch. she loves reptiles. she's gonna have a show just like her daddy

no, steve's little girl is 8 years old. she's a lot older than 8 months. she's gonna be the next crocodile hunter, u watch. she loves reptiles. she's gonna have a show just like her daddy

Yeah sorry I wasnt pay attetion to read :lol: yeah your right I check double make sure and I am wrong lol :lol:

Daughter is 8 yrs old and son will be 3 yrs old in Dec :)

He did do it to educate us, but if you had two young babies would you go out everyday and wrestle crocadiles and swim with great white sharks and play with very poisonous snakes? He could have made a great living just running the zoo.

Yes,,,It was his wish to go farther and deeper with animals and other living ..to educate us all I admired him most,,, He was bravest i ever I know,,

Yes i do believe that she will follow in her father s steps and what more she was involved in the show.....she was not scared at all...

RIP Steve Irwin - I enjoy watching his show, I'm sure Animal Planet will continue playing his show here and there in memorial of Mr Irwin. I liked the way he describes and helps us people in general learn about different wildlife. A lot better than that idiot, Snakemaster, whatmachcallit? :lol:
My condolences to Terri, Bindi Sue and Robert.

Thanks Boult for the link! :thumb:

All the media knew about his death, and they could not track his wife down, they should have told her FIRST!!! :(

His wife and kids were in Tasmania for a holiday.

So, I just got a PM from a member named "Koala" telling me I insulted them for starting this thread, since I'm not from Australia. Lame. :roll:

So, I just got a PM from a member named "Koala" telling me I insulted them for starting this thread, since I'm not from Australia. Lame. :roll:

Don't pay attention to her/him. I ignored her/him anyway.

I was shocked and sadden to hear Steve Irwin was killed. He has taken millions of risks in his life, til finally the stingray gotten to him. He has taught millions of people around the world about wild animals's life. We all give thanks for his sacrifice he made for everyone to learn about wild predators.

May you rest in Peace and you will be missed.

Very true :(

I remember Steve taught us how to deal with big spiders. (My sons interpreted for us because of no subtitles... but I have no problem to understand Steve´s lipreading mostly... He made very good lip movement)... Anyway, Steve said we should not scare if we saw big spider because spider would ran real fast and hurt you... No scare and good nerve and pick spider´s last leg up and shake spider gentle and then put spider back on the ground then spider ran away itself... Why? because spiders thought you want to eat him... Interesting... :eek3: also lizard, snakes, scoripions, etc... We will alway remember his lescure... I will say it´s Steve, I learn from if any happeend to me... and how to deal with wild animal...

I miss him and his show...

I have already said my piece in another thread http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/33176-rip-steve-irwin.html

I have swam with stingrays several times in the Stingray City in Grand Cayman but those kind of rays are the friendly ones.

It is so hard to believe that Steve Irwin is gone. I have always said he was crazy but very brave to work along with wild animals. He has taught us all a lot about behavior of some animals.

Yes, Stingarys doesn´t harm humans and aware that staingary´s tail is very shape but I never thought it affect Steve to death because he is good to deal with dangerous animals...

I had been pat stingarys when I was in Australia with my family. I have photos here. Unfortunlately, the glass of scanner is cracked... I will try to get new glass then scan it here soon.

Anyhoo, I was out of town through the weekend for Labor's Day Holiday and just now when I got home, I was reading this to find out that Steve Irwin has passed away. At first, I thought - Steve? The Steve Irwin who goes "Crikey!"?? I was dismayed by that and was pretty much stunned to learn about this. I have always admired him for his cadamaries and his bravery to deal with the wild animals. Honestly, He rocks in my books because He has done more than any of other crocodile hunters by going upclose to any of those wild animals. Yeah, Steve always had a humor at all the time and definitely, He makes alot of gestures/facial expression which makes it more exciting for the children to be fascinated by learning how to be cautioned with the dangers.
So, With that - Steve Irwin, The world and myself will take a moment in silence to pray for your family through this and rest in peace.

Yes, very true... That´s why I love about him and his personaiity... very good with body gesture... It´s easy for deafies to understand him... I´m sure we do not need paper and pen when we meet him... Why only him :(

Back