Crikey. Crocadile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead.

Anyhoo, I was out of town through the weekend for Labor's Day Holiday and just now when I got home, I was reading this to find out that Steve Irwin has passed away. At first, I thought - Steve? The Steve Irwin who goes "Crikey!"?? I was dismayed by that and was pretty much stunned to learn about this. I have always admired him for his cadamaries and his bravery to deal with the wild animals. Honestly, He rocks in my books because He has done more than any of other crocodile hunters by going upclose to any of those wild animals. Yeah, Steve always had a humor at all the time and definitely, He makes alot of gestures/facial expression which makes it more exciting for the children to be fascinated by learning how to be cautioned with the dangers.

So, With that - Steve Irwin, The world and myself will take a moment in silence to pray for your family through this and rest in peace.

I was sad when I read about what happened to Crocodile Hunter. I really enjoyed watching his shows in the past. My condolences to the family of Steve Irwin.

Rest in peace, my friend. :sadwave:

Steve Irwin - RIP

What to say about Steve Irwin? I was not very fond of him because of his quirky character; I've seen him acting all macho with guts with more or less caution doing "stupid" things like catching an crocodille or alligator by mounting on its top. I hate watching stupid people doing stupid things. The question I ponder, did he wear a diving suit (whatever it's called) it could have prevented Irwin from getting killed by a stingray? Was he wearing nothing but an oxygen tank and goggles? My sympathy goes to the Irwin family.

Leezac

I am very sad to see such a great man pass away. He was a great environmentalist and conservationist of this time, and his work is precious to this planet. The most important he has done though was to his children and wife, and that is what makes this so sad.He was only 44 and his children were only 8 and 3 years old. I know I will miss seeing him on Animal Planet. I hope his Zoo won't close down or anything.

welcome :)

Next time type in " search " so you can type said " steve Irwin" so it will show up to find there :)

My bf told me about it last nite--sometime after midnite and I was shocked...I was like how did that happen?? I enjoyed his shows and learned alot about wild animals. He showed great courage around animals and had a goofy sense of humor. May he rest in peace.

FYI: more info. about sting rays and only 17 known deaths from sting ray's barb world wide. So this is a freak accident. :(

R.I.P. Steve Irwin | The Register

We like to believe he just died of heart attack after punctured by stingray whilst being filmed, as we knows he loved to be closed to wild animals.

I was told two different stories by radio and TV, that his 8 years old daughter witness her father's death, others saying his wife and kids was in Tasmania an small island off Australia for a holiday - which one is true?????
I like to believe that Steve Irwin's family was in Queensland at that time because yesterday Sunday September the 3rd was Australian Father's Day.

Thanks Opal.. I just checked the wikipedia and it is updated to reflect what happened.
Steve Irwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It will take you the "Death" section and has some links for all of you to read and catch up.

REPOST!!! You need to be careful and search before post it!

Ah, I was hardly to seach all over the thread here nowdays but none REPOST in this general chat. Be relaxing, LakeTahoe...everyone done that and there of "repost". Thank you.

Ah, I was hardly to seach all over the thread here nowdays but none REPOST in this general chat. Be relaxing, LakeTahoe...everyone done that and there of "repost". Thank you.

LakeTahoe is right.. you are sixth repost about Steve Irwin.. you need to search everything before you repost.....

emotional help about the Croc Hunter

ok im kind of pissed cuz....i was trying to make a thread that was relative to the croc hunter, but with another reason and it got thrown into this thread....i didn't want it to be a post i wanted it to be a damn thread.

Wow, I am sixth person! :dance2:

Who was fifth person?

Anyone go be seventh repost? :bump: me out.

Back