Crikey. Crocadile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead.

i LOVE Steve Irwin. TJ love him too. We were Steve's fans. we both watch his shows on animal planet whenever he come on as he is interesting pereson with love for animals. we both are animal lovers. TJ is sad to hear he died.. :( He died doing what he loved best is being with animals.. Thats comfortable to know. :(

Steve, you will be greatly missed. It won't be the same without you on Animal Planet.. Rest In Peace...

I agree with you.. i love his shows.. it is education.... he will be greatly missed

Thats sad that he passed away. I feel sorry for his wife and their small children. I liked watch his shows. He was so funny and cool even his wife too.

I live about 80km away from the Australia Zoo. On our local radio station tonite was the host carrying on about how he had issues with the way Steve Irwin did things and he wasn't going to get into the "Glowing Eulogy crap" everyone else was doing on the radio. We were all quite annoyed at work about this jerk who didn't even have the decency to allow Steve or his family even one day to pass before he got started on this insensitive crap. His poor family would have been able to tune into the show. One good thing though, the switchboard ran hot and when this guy talked to them (on air), he was copping the flak left right and centre. There is justice sometimes. It just goes to show how much people loved him.

Rest in peace Steve, you were a rare man and a greater human being. The world will be a poorer place with your passing, but your legacy will live on through your family and the hearts in this world. Your family will miss you but they will be richer for having shared this short time with you.

Last edited:
RIP Steve. I dont watch his show but my son sometimes watched his show. Yes he does loves animals and knowing he is doing something that is dangerous.

Rest in peace................ Steve Irwin
steve_irwin150.jpg

I was really shocked about his death this morning around 6:00am, my husband was listening to the radio in bed, and just a minutes that Steve Irwin's death was told on the radio, and my husband woke me up, and I was like, WHAT, NO WAY, ARE YOU SERIOUS? and I got up and turned the CNN on on TV. Man, it was a BIG shocked news.

I have LOVED his shows and I have watch him all the time. Man, My heart go out to his wife and kids...

I was really shocked about his death this morning around 6:00am, my husband was listening to the radio in bed, and just a minutes that Steve Irwin's death was told on the radio, and my husband woke me up, and I was like, WHAT, NO WAY, ARE YOU SERIOUS? and I got up and turned the CNN on on TV. Man, it was a BIG shocked news.

I have LOVED his shows and I have watch him all the time. Man, My heart go out to his wife and kids...

Me too i love his shows... it is educating...

Steve Irwin died!!!!!!!!!!!

The famous crocodile hunter died when a stingray pierced him and it went into his heart. :( RIP!

Mod's Note - The other thread is merged into this thread.

I am shocked to see this surprised news. I will miss him so much... He did great on show with many animals. He was so brilliant person. I will never forget him, Steve Irwin. :(

Back