Crikey. Crocadile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead.

Funeral for Peter Geoffrey Brock 1945 - 2006

Date of Death: Friday September 8, 2006
Funeral Date: Tuesday September 19, 2006
Corner of Swanston and Flinders Streets,
Melbourne.
Time: 11.00 am

A state Funeral Service will be held for Peter at St Paul's Anglican Cathedral, corner of Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 commencing at 11.00 am.
The state Funeral will be followed by a Private Service and Cremation for family and close friends.

A Memorial Service will also be held at Melbourne's Sandown Raceway on Friday, September 22.

Peter Brock has died as a result of a motor vehicle accident in Gidgegannup, Western Australia on 8th September 2006.

"King of the Mountain"
26.2.1945 ~ 8.9.2006

Peter Brock --- The Ultimate Resource --- Australia's Favourite Motorsport Legend.

Steve's memorial service is set to take place at 9:00 AM (AEST) on Wednesday, September 20 at Australia Zoo's 5,500 seat Animal Planet Crocoseum.[74]. The memorial service will be beamed live across Australia, the United States and Asia.

Check with your local TV listings.. ok.. :)

Steve's memorial service is set to take place at 9:00 AM (AEST) on Wednesday, September 20 at Australia Zoo's 5,500 seat Animal Planet Crocoseum.[74]. The memorial service will be beamed live across Australia, the United States and Asia.

Thanks for the head up. I will check it out.

What a tragedy and a huge shock to hear of Steve Irwin's death. He was an inspiration to many people and will be sadly missed. Steve was a "true Aussie" - he had a great personality and was a real character. As they say, he died doing what he loved best. My sympathies go to his wife, Terri, and kids, Bindi and Bob. I just can't believe he's gone.

SmileyGin is correct re Steve's memorial service. :ty:

Help! What station would it be on?

Funeral for Peter Geoffrey Brock 1945 - 2006

Date of Death: Friday September 8, 2006
Funeral Date: Tuesday September 19, 2006
Corner of Swanston and Flinders Streets,
Melbourne.
Time: 11.00 am

A state Funeral Service will be held for Peter at St Paul's Anglican Cathedral, corner of Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 commencing at 11.00 am.
The state Funeral will be followed by a Private Service and Cremation for family and close friends.

A Memorial Service will also be held at Melbourne's Sandown Raceway on Friday, September 22.

Peter Brock has died as a result of a motor vehicle accident in Gidgegannup, Western Australia on 8th September 2006.

"King of the Mountain"
26.2.1945 ~ 8.9.2006

Peter Brock --- The Ultimate Resource --- Australia's Favourite Motorsport Legend.

Dont bring that one.. this thread is about Steve Irwin not Peter Brock... get it??

I watched Steve's memorial service. It was very sad and I cried. :tears: Oh, what a brave Bindi was. Read the following her courageous tribute as below:

"My Daddy was my hero - he was always there for me when I needed him.

He listened to me and taught me so many things but most of all he was fun.

I know that Daddy had an important job. He was working to change the world so everyone would love wildlife like he did.

He built a hospital to help animals and he bought lots of land to give animals a safe place to live.

He took me and my brother and my Mum with him all the time. We filmed together, caught crocodiles together and loved being in the bush together.

I don't want Daddy's passion to ever end.

I want to help endangered wildlife just like he did.

I have the best Daddy in the whole world and I will miss him every day.

When I see a crocodile I will always think of him and I know that Daddy made this zoo so everyone could come and learn to love all the animals.

Daddy made this place his whole life and now it's our turn to help Daddy.

Thank you."

but i would suggestion closed thread because Steve irwin dies 3 weeks ago and let his widow need her break and more grieve

Time to move on....
I recommend this thread needs to lock reason no needed to talk about him..

I understand you're grievences but accept move on...
So am I accept and move on.. that simple..

Life goes on..

Back