Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
K

kuifje75

Should we create a travel category to put all threads about travelling under this category?

Yes, I think it should be available. :) Psst: I think this thread should be moved down to Suggestion/Idea forum. ;)

No, Alex said that if we want a new category, we should do a poll in General Discussion.

Originally posted by kuifje75
No, Alex said that if we want a new category, we should do a poll in General Discussion.

right depend if we make a lot of post or thread then they will do it for us

I vote no. I get feel there will not be enough thread to create for Travel Forum.

Maybe if a travel category is created, ppl would be more inclined to ask more questions about travelling.

Like, which state best to visit for museums? Or for entertainment parks... etc like that. :thumb: I'm sure I'll be asking around if I am planning to travel far from my hometown. ;)

Mod note: Made it sticky for awhile then will move to its correct forum. :D

I think it's not a bad idea!

Mm...it's hard to tell if it would be useful. Maybe stories about returning from traveling could be good to put in that new forum. Or posting ideas about if someone is planning to go to a diff state and want ideas what events would occur during that time in that different state?

I'll say yes.

I like that idea as well, Can make it also with photos too for poeple who wanna brag about where thier going :) hehe

I counted some threads through the pages, and I gave up after 15 threads that were relevant to travelling. Remember the followings:

-Babyphat was asking about Canada
-Jughead was asking about camping and budget, plus Europe
-Coralicous submitted some photos from her vacation in the Bahamas.
-ChelEler was asking about where we all have been to.
-I am sure some of our foreign visitors are curious about the USA and might want to ask something about USA.
-I LOOOOVVVE TRAVELLING! :laugh2: and would gladly discuss anything about travelling.

I don't know about posting all the photos, but yeah maybe when someone comes back from travelling, they could post a few, and provide a link to a homepage where they can show the rest.

I guess that's all I have to say for now... I'll see what the rest of the members have to say.

If you starting create more forums, I will be less interested in this board. Too many forums out there.

Well, I say YES

To tell you truth, Im getting bored of same same same forum, no new thread added. It'll be MORE fun & exciting if add TRAVELING thread...and add some new THREADS -- PETS too. :D

I agree.

Im going to the WFD Congress in Montreal this year, but have having difficulty finding accomodation.

Suppose we had this thread on travelling, travellers would be able to post threads asking for accomodation, advice, costs, options and perhaps meet new friends while travelling.

???

Originally posted by Mister Harbies
I agree.

Im going to the WFD Congress in Montreal this year, but have having difficulty finding accomodation.

Suppose we had this thread on travelling, travellers would be able to post threads asking for accomodation, advice, costs, options and perhaps meet new friends while travelling.

???

:werd: good point...it would be good idea to create thread about TRAVEL like what you said about accomodation, advice, costs, etc etc...We can go there anytime on TRAVEL thread, and look what we are looking for or post if have any questions or whatever that are regarding TRAVEL topics.

:werd: w/ Heather

My vote is YES... Too many in general discussions.. Also, I know there is alot of people would have travel plans in summertime so I think it's better to put Travel Forum.

Back