Craigslist Selling

Reaction score
So far, I have sold two items out of several other items. It seems it sells on big items. Have you sold plants, clothing in good condition and purse in good condition? How about vacuum cleaner? Books? Kitchen items? Household items? Does it sometimes take weeks to sell some items?

Has anyone used Craigslist to post a garage sale announcement? Did it work for you?

Have you tried Ebay?

I've never sold stuffs in Ebay nor Craigslist but I bought few things from Ebay and I didn't have any issues.

I do use Craigslist to sell and buy items during my time in Florida but you need to be extra cautious if meeting up strangers. I usually meet them in a public place for safely.

So in a way yes, you could sell pretty much anything, anything goes as long it's a legal item.

Have a look at the documentary Craigslist Joe, it gives you idea how he does it in his adventure.

I do use Craigslist to sell and buy items during my time in Florida but you need to be extra cautious if meeting up strangers. I usually meet them in a public place for safely.

So in a way yes, you could sell pretty much anything, anything goes as long it's a legal item.

Have a look at the documentary Craigslist Joe, it gives you idea how he does it in his adventure.

Yes, I meet in public place and bring someone. Yes, I did watch Craigslist Joe. Interesting!

Have you tried Ebay?

I've never sold stuffs in Ebay nor Craigslist but I bought few things from Ebay and I didn't have any issues.

I haven't tried ebay a lot. I wanted to do try to sell it quickly locally but I might have to try ebay. There's a local ebay classifieds. Have not tried that yet.

If you get to the point of really wanting to get rid of the item or it doesn't have much monetary value (not worth much or anything)... try Freecycle. I know they're on YahooGroups.. there might be FB pages by now as the last time I used Freecycle was back in 2007.

Back