Cpu Wiped Out!!!!!

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
Sorry, I am sooooo behind in this, computer cpu was wiped out last thurs, and today (monday), the guy came in and checked, it was dead completely, so had been replaced. So everything been gone. Oh well. Dew da whole thang ovah again.

Do you mean your hard disk ? CPU doesn't delete data :confused:

I had that happen to me before. computer completely died and wiped everything. had to replace it. wasn't pretty, but i managed.

No, it wasn't purdy at all. It's now R I P and now new one popped in. Instead of Mary Poppin, it's Computer Poppin. lol

I'm sorry. maybe you should bury it and make a little computer tombstone..

sorry... couldn't help it... :)

Sorry, I am sooooo behind in this, computer cpu was wiped out last thurs, and today (monday), the guy came in and checked, it was dead completely, so had been replaced. So everything been gone. Oh well. Dew da whole thang ovah again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just like my old harddrive have been fired damages my old harddrive till lucky me my old school small college gave me free harddrive last year whew lol :lol:

Aw I am so sorry. Next time, make sure to burn everythin' in CD... ya know, CD burner ? That's what I am usin' in case, if my hard drive dies - never know. lol If, you don't have CD burner, you can use floppy disk to copy everythin' as back up.

Yea that what I do burn on my CD that way I dont have to worry about losing all the pixes that I want to save

I back up all my files on CDs, flash drives, and external hard drive. I keep some in my office, some in my portable safe box, some in my safety deposit box at the bank, and some at my daughter's house (same town), and some at my brother's place (out of state). Floppies are too bulky, and most new computers don't even include a floppy drive.

I do save whatever I want to save to CD (family pics, project works I doing in my spare time and anything that can be useful for the next puter) and etc.. I might be working on getting a new puter soon.. have to wait till the timing is right... this puter has been with me over 5 years now.. and lately in the last few months the puter has been ticking me off often with memory losses, slow lagging, etc.. blah... I have defragged and done disk cleanup as often as I can to keep going..

Aw I am so sorry. Next time, make sure to burn everythin' in CD... ya know, CD burner ? That's what I am usin' in case, if my hard drive dies - never know. lol If, you don't have CD burner, you can use floppy disk to copy everythin' as back up.

I wouldn't recommended to use floppy disk because not enough space to store more stuff, such as video, photo, music but... it's only good for save the document, at least if it's under 1.44MB.

I rather to use USB memory flash or memory stick, or even to burn on DVD.

For me, I'm looking for new computers with DVD burner, that support up to 9GB or so.

I wouldn't recommended to use floppy disk because not enough space to store more stuff, such as video, photo, music but... it's only good for save the document, at least if it's under 1.44MB.

I rather to use USB memory flash or memory stick, or even to burn on DVD.

For me, I'm looking for new computers with DVD burner, that support up to 9GB or so.

Yeah, usin' CD burner is the best option rather than floppy disk. I have my own CD burner and USB memory flash. :)

Yeah, usin' CD burner is the best option rather than floppy disk. I have my own CD burner and USB memory flash. :)

CD burner is a bit old . DVD burners are getting cheap and more efficient. I took a backup of my files ( they are around 25-30 GBs) . I will copy back them when I could install my sata2 drive :)

I don't have USB memory flashes yet ,DVDs are enough to me though.

CD burner is a bit old . DVD burners are getting cheap and more efficient. I took a backup of my files ( they are around 25-30 GBs) . I will copy back them when I could install my sata2 drive :)

I don't have USB memory flashes yet ,DVDs are enough to me though.

Cool ! I am glad you have somethin' to back up in case, if your hard drive dies out. :D

Yeah, have some cd burners already, but as of recently for last like a year, we havent putting it in, oh well. at least still have pix of my precious daughters.

I tend to save pics, documents etc on my hotmail cuz it has large memory so where ever I goes and use a diffy computer, my infos's there! save my times if computer crashes

How did that happen? Old hard drive? Someone set off an EMP? ;)

electromagnetic pulse (EMP): 1. The electromagnetic radiation from a nuclear explosion caused by Compton-recoil electrons and photoelectrons from photons scattered in the materials of the nuclear device or in a surrounding medium. The resulting electric and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges. May also be caused by nonnuclear means. [JP1] 2. A broadband, high-intensity, short-duration burst of electromagnetic energy. (188) Note: In the case of a nuclear detonation, the electromagnetic pulse consists of a continuous frequency spectrum. Most of the energy is distributed throughout the lower frequencies between 3 Hz and 30 kHz.

Back