court throws prop 8 out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't recognized in USA, if you want to be recognized so you would have to be human-animal activist and fight so hard to be legal in US.

Gay marriage isn't recognized either...

Not to cheapen the issue for gay people but why are we still debating this. There is no victim in a gay marriage. All the people who are against it need to realize that in this country we are free to be who we are. Why shouldn't gay people have the same rights as the rest of us. The most common reason I hear is to "protect" the sanctity of marriage. Well guess what us strait peeps have screwed that up. Just look at the divorce numbers.

Not to cheapen the issue for gay people but why are we still debating this. There is no victim in a gay marriage. All the people who are against it need to realize that in this country we are free to be who we are. Why shouldn't gay people have the same rights as the rest of us. The most common reason I hear is to "protect" the sanctity of marriage. Well guess what us strait peeps have screwed that up. Just look at the divorce numbers.

Yup, I agree with you. :gpost:

I have seen some pretty willing animals on youtube. :eek3:

But souggy brings up a good point. Would a donkey still be willing to marry if it knew it might lose it's barn and half of it's hay???

Would a lamb still marry if it knew it might get fleeced in divorce court???

Does the Federal government recognize gay marriage?

How many states???

And why not an animal?

Did I say about federal?

It is recognized in 5 states, also DC too and for California, they will do recognize if you married to gay man from other state right now.

Did I say about federal?

It is recognized in 5 states, also DC too and for California, they will do recognize if you married to gay man from other state right now.

5??? I was only Boycotting 3 :hmm: better check the list. :lol:

And poor Bessie will have to sell herself on the corner because she needs to support someone's income.

Does the Federal government recognize gay marriage?

How many states???

And why not an animal?
Seriously?

I never knew you swung that way. Your secret is safe with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back