Counting Down the Days

toffeekukki

Reaction score
I have got my new aids coming on the 15th. I just had a thought. I know this time i am getting ear moulds. But will i also get the main aid change?
I currently have siemens teneo S+
Is my brand going to change since i need a stronger aid this time?

well yes my brand did change, my batteries are now a different size too. but my new ones feel awesome

I have got my new aids coming on the 15th. I just had a thought. I know this time i am getting ear moulds. But will i also get the main aid change?
I currently have siemens teneo S+
Is my brand going to change since i need a stronger aid this time?
First time with earnolds?
I forget that many/most people can use RIC hearing aids.
If you have a hole next to the one that the tube enters, you should be good. My earmold fills my entire outer ear with no ventilation, so my ear gets sweaty and uncomfortable. I don’t use my hearing aid much because I honestly don’t have useable hearing in my non-cochlear implant ear but I feel safer when running (more like jogging since I was always a sprinter and suck at running distances) because I can hear just enough bass to notice a car running a stop light to keep from being run over.

Yes first ear moulds, I do have the hole too and they are quite hard plastic but still much better than my old domes, I also like the fact that they are not deep in my ears, so I don't get wax issues no more. I used to have to clean my domes every hour otherwise I would no have any hearing.
I am so glad to have my new 'ears' it has made such a difference even in just a few days

Yes first ear moulds, I do have the hole too and they are quite hard plastic but still much better than my old domes, I also like the fact that they are not deep in my ears, so I don't get wax issues no more. I used to have to clean my domes every hour otherwise I would no have any hearing.
I am so glad to have my new 'ears' it has made such a difference even in just a few days

LOL is the way I hope you will take this. It is too bad that wax can't used too make some candles!

I know right, ear wax candles would be a better use for the stuff.
But imagine the smell, 3 days and still no wax built up. I still give these a quick wipe.
I recommend ear moulds if you are able to get them.

Back