Costco to Sell Premium Phonak Hearing Aids for US$1349!

No worries on the late reply mp11dx! If fact I just saw this now lol.

Well, I just bought a pair of Brio's R's the one that looks like the Q90 So far so good. They sound great and with the tv streamer and compilot all for under 3k it seems like a great deal. I paid with AMEX and got a 4 year warranty. That is a lot of piece of mind.

The audiologist talked me into getting the largest R model, explaining that it had tcoil capability which was worth having even if it is a growing concept in the US. I'm not sure how I know if the tcoil is on or not actually. I was at Lowes today and the PA went off it was like someone had a bullhorn in my earhole. I was like there was no way that was just the HA at work that had to be tcoil but maybe it wasn't. Still getting used to them. Off to google tcoils some now...

Only disappointment so far was a shortcoming of a unexpected feature anyway. Streaming music from my phone to the HA through the compilot kept getting disconnected. When I read the manual it said if you put your phone in your back pocket that may happen from body shielding. I thought that was unfortunate they couldn't make it a little stronger so you didn't have to hold your phone in your hand to listen to music. Gripe over, and concede if that is the biggest gripe, life is good :)

Back