Costco hearing aids

Lau2046

Reaction score
This year was rough for my mother. In December of last year, she spent it in the hospital due to complications to the medications recovering from back surgery. She had pneumonia and came close to death but she thankfully recovered. This Easter, she spent thirteen days in the hospital, ten of which was spent in the ICU after her appendix burst. She got the Last Rites twice. At some point she became aware that her hearing wasn't what it used to be. It was nothing to due with her hospital stays or the medication - she just realized she wasn't hearing well.

Financially my parents are still trying to deal with the hospital expenses and my mother's insurance pays nothing for hearing aids, but we still want to help her. We make too much for financial assistance and we don't have the money for much so Costco is her only option. My Dad rattled off some of the bands they carry - I've heard good things about the Kirkland brand but I suggested Phonak as a first choice. Any suggestions?

Laura

I think Kirkland is Phonak. I think they originally sold the Phonaks under the "store name"of Kirkland but have heard they're now selling then under Phonak name.

When I was shopping for new HAs years ago, I went to www.hearingaidtalk.com to see what they all had to say. I'm sure they talk about the Costco HAs.

Back