Conversational saturdays!

leahdel41

Reaction score
hey everyone !
I just wanted to let you all know I will be dedicating time each Saturday to sign with 5 ASL learners, students. Etc etc etc ...who would like hands up time. I have a BA in ASL/Eng interpreting/transliteration, educational interpreting, and AA in ASL studies. I myself am NOT deaf, however I spend a lot time in the community. No matter the skill level all are welcome!

Hope to hear from you all ✌

hey everyone !
I just wanted to let you all know I will be dedicating time each Saturday to sign with 5 ASL learners, students. Etc etc etc ...who would like hands up time. I have a BA in ASL/Eng interpreting/transliteration, educational interpreting, and AA in ASL studies. I myself am NOT deaf, however I spend a lot time in the community. No matter the skill level all are welcome!

Hi Leah,
I am currently taking ASL 4 as well as Beginning Voice to Sign and Beginning Sign to Voice. I would love to have signed only conversations with you! I'm in the ITP program at my local community college and want to pursue a BA in ASL/Eng Interpreting.
Jaclyn

hey jaclyn!
sorry for the delayed response but I will send you a msg on here and you can email me so we can find a good time to
catch up. Sound good??!

hey everyone !

I would love to participate if you are still offering your time! This is amazing. I am taking ASL as a foreign language, finishing up my first semester and moving into the second in the Spring. Thank you. Amber.

hey everyone !

I hope you are still making time to sign with people on Saturday's. I'm trying to find someone to help me on my journey to become an interpreter.

Props! I love this. This is the fantastic kind of stuff that connects humanity with each other. Much love your way!

Back