Controlling

relationships that has so much control by the significant other is a dead end relationship thats how i look at it -- so i agree with u guys on ur comments

I've seen alot of controlling mens and womens on talk show. It does suck that your mind tells you to not love them but your heart still do... How the HELL does the person still love the partner when he/she controls or abuse. Just walk out of his/her lives! MOVE ON and find someone who will cherish you...

:fu2: Controlling, Abuse and Jealousy.... " Get a LIFE!"

I used have several controlled relationships before. No fun I am telling ya. What did I learned about controlled relationship is not able to open communication. That affect self-esteem become low, brainwashing, and abused. Vow myself that not letting again in the future. Hope so.

Originally posted by Lasza
I used have several controlled relationships before. No fun I am telling ya. What did I learned about controlled relationship is not able to open communication. That affect self-esteem become low, brainwashing, and abused. Vow myself that not letting again in the future. Hope so.

:werd: its happened to me too!

I would like a girl to have some control over me, but not much. Maybe its not control, but make decisions. I don't like making people upset by making the wrong decisions.

i will kindly invite him to dinner at my place for dinner. then i would cook the worst and nasty ass food to serve him. i would watch him taste and make small talk with him while he tried to act like he likes my food while i'm eating my cookie 'n cream ice cream. after he is done with the food then tell him that i done with him and he better not said jack but ordered him to leave and never come back without any explaination from me. if he don't leave, he will see that i will hit "home" with my fave baseball bat.

naw, i would just tell him to get to STEPPIN' without any explaination from me, period! Have a good life because i'm going out with my friends!

controlling dates

I hate it when a guy tell me what to do.... He isn't my dad!!! My ex fiance and boyfriend (guy I dated months after I called off engangement) were very controlling, want me to move out of Twin Cities, give up my political career that I built up since mid 1990's, must be with them all of time, tell me where to go, DUH!!! I know where to go... Joshua Morris and Mike Klappenbach are jacka**es, I will never date or talk to them ever again!!! Now I am with someone who understands me and accept who I am.
I wanna to :barf: at my exes who used to control me because they are :asshole: !!!!!!

I don't like it when a guy controls me tell me what to do where to go what clothes to wear what to eat. I don't put up with that. There a door open it up and slut it on the way out. heh

Back