Contradiction or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've talked about that few months ago on other thread. Have you heard the word holy anger? God was furious for what people have done in the temple. This shows us the example of sin in the holiness. Blame God for that? No. There won't be anything tainting in the holy place. All of us are like sheep, why we are like sheep? Our mind is finite and also many are like goats, that is destroying and stubborness. Many are like wolves, try to destroy and decieve many. What u expect God trying to do? Always think PART of character of God, not the WHOLE. Open minded people only think God forgives, loves and extreme think other side, God judges, destroy, punish. I believe the whole character of God. What religious leaders misusing Jesus behavior in the temple is no different what people describe of Jesus today. When Jesus stopped everything in the temple, what did Jesus say afterward?

You're telling me that Nazareth is in the Torah?

where you get idea and proof??? It is wrong! Torah is meaning where Moses had scroll The Old Testament what look like?? show you 5 number are list here

1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy

Roman governors wanted this new king dead and gone as much as the Jews.

What's your point? Whether or not the Jews wanted Jesus dead is irrelevant (It's not likely they did, though). The point is you're making a huge leap of faith to assume that the Romans would simply forget an entire major city in their recordkeeping in order to spite some dead guy who could have been a revolutionary. There were plenty of other revolutionary leaders in Rome--The Romans never destroyed records over them either. Bar Kokhba had a much greater following than Jesus ever did in Judea--Did the Romans delete Jerusalem from existence too? (They destroyed it to the last stone, yes, but did they go back and say it never existed?)

Edit: plus, with the actual ruins able to be viewed, what is the point of documentation?

There really isn't any need for documentation. I don't have a problem with the idea that Nazareth may have existed. The issue is that you're alleging a Jewish/Roman conspiracy to wipe Nazareth from the pages of history, which is absolute nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back