Contradiction or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Bible has some contradictions, you are the problem.

:lol: Very true ! I laughed at that comment ! LOL Because, the truth is that Jesus is NEVER the problem. It's people who don't get it. :)

Well, those who using Bible as contradiction doesn't know and understand the whole point of who Jesus is and what's God's plans is and about and understand the salvation as thinking they know but doesn't. Even quoting the Bible and ignored the other verse or by saying its a contradiction by their own choice of belief does meant by denying who God really is. They believe part about God, not the whole. Why? Quote part of it and when getting the whole pint by other verses to imply, they claim its contradictions, bec of denial. Oh well, as of FACTS the Bible has no contradictions, if so, then jewish and christians using Torah and OT is useless and other religions is useless. And other books like history, q'ran, and study books are useless.

Yeah, I can understand...but, it's people who don't get it because, they don't experience God FIRST. They just said those things because, they don't see it through the Light. The Holy Bible is our Lamp we walk through His Light and we as Christians can understand Him through His Light ( His Word/Holy Bible ). It's the eyes that can see through the Light after experiencin' Him.

Why would people need the flashlight for ? Think about it for a second. Jesus is our Flashlight we need to depend on in our daily lives, right ? Without it, our thoughts will not comprehend His Word.

If you want me to believe that the bible is the word of god and has to be followed to the letter...
yes, then I am the problem...

But how do you set this straight in your mind..

Gospel of Matthew and Gospel of Luke.
Genealogy of Jesus

MATTHEW ....... LUKE
------------------------------
Jesus ....... Jesus
Joseph ....... Joseph
Jacob ....... Heli
Matthan ....... Matthat
Eleazar ....... Levi
Eliud ....... Melchi
Achim ....... Jannai
Zadok ....... Joseph
Azor ....... Mattathiah
Eliakim ....... Amos
Abiud ....... Nahum
Zerubbabel ....... Esli
Shealtiel ....... Naggai
Jeconiah ....... Maath
Josiah ....... Mattathiah
......... Many more decendent .........
Rehoboam ......... .......
Solomon ....... .........
David .........
....... Eliakim
....... Melea
....... Menna
....... Mattatha
....... Nathan
....... David

27 versus.... 42 decendents!
All this trouble to proof that jesus is a decendent of David, when everyone claims he's a son of God....
Which is it...

Read this link:

Jesus Called the Son of David

He is a son of God, but he was adopted by Joesph to be his earthly father (otherwise, Mary would be stoned, a Jewish Law). Jesus' body came from Mary.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth

Read this link:

Jesus Called the Son of David
He is a son of God, but he was adopted by Joesph to be his earthly father (otherwise, Mary would be stoned, a Jewish Law). Jesus' body came from Mary.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
So, what's the name of josephs father.... jesus' grandfather?

Jacob

Luke is the genealogy of Mary.
Joseph is one side of his geneology and Mary is another - they both go through Judah.

btw, people do have babies in young age which is why some genealogy have more decendents than the other. For example, you got pregnant at 16, then your daughter got pregrent at 16, then her daughter got pregnant at 16...the cycle goes on.

If you want me to believe that the bible is the word of god and has to be followed to the letter...
yes, then I am the problem...

But how do you set this straight in your mind..

All this trouble to proof that jesus is a decendent of David, when everyone claims he's a son of God....
Which is it...
The Gospel of Matthew on the generation of Jesus Christ is His ROYAL descent; the Gospel of Luke on the generation of Jesus Christ is His NATURE descent. Jesus was 100% Man and 100% God. If Jesus Christ is not the Son of God, these generations would be inaccurate and shortened listed. Look at His gereneration that went BACK to Adam & Eve -- 4,000 years!

The Gospel of Matthew on the generation of Jesus Christ is His ROYAL descent; the Gospel of Luke on the generation of Jesus Christ is His NATURE descent. Jesus was 100% Man and 100% God. If Jesus Christ is not the Son of God, these generations would be inaccurate and shortened listed. Look at His gereneration that went BACK to Adam & Eve -- 4,000 years!
I knew there was an explanation for it....

Salam
Maybe i should be more clear when asking contraditions or not. So u say whoever finds contradictions in the bible is the problem, that means who ever wrote the bible is the problem maker. If im wrong, cld u clarify that comment for me? Maybe i misunderstood or you did. Contradictions are several changes in bibles and doesnt match other verses itself.

Wasalam

edited: --never mind about the post I wrote before

Anyway, the Lord does want us to have faith in him, he doesn't want us to rely on signs. And the bible is perfect, but most people don't see it (which is a form of "signs").

If you been in a car accident, and you have 3 different witnesses from different angles: one speak spanish, one speak English, and one speak..ASL :) Will the story be same? What they witnessed is true, but how they witness will be different.

AMEN!

A very good parable to explain away as why they (whoever claim that Bible has contradications) still don't get it what Bible really says. That's the problem here, actually.

edited: --never mind about the post I wrote before

Anyway, the Lord does want us to have faith in him, he doesn't want us to rely on signs. And the bible is perfect, but most people don't see it (which is a form of "signs").

If you been in a car accident, and you have 3 different witnesses from different angles: one speak spanish, one speak English, and one speak..ASL :) Will the story be same? What they witnessed is true, but how they witness will be different.

Perfect example !

Exactly an that's what's its all about. Witnesses shared differently, but the same message. Even not get the idea of all what Jesus is saying. Even thinking Son of God and God aligned together. They pickl the verse and other verse to think its contradict, but isn't. Got to get the whole message. Like Paul said the world think the teaching of the cross is foolsih. Even not get the glimpse of the idea what Immanuel meant. Even the the day of Jesus resuurection, different witnesses with excitements, said differently what they saw, but one thing is not different is who Jesus is and what had happen. The fact Jesus (Immanuel) is Risen, and there is noone after.

:lol: Very true ! I laughed at that comment ! LOL Because, the truth is that Jesus is NEVER the problem. It's people who don't get it. :)
Amen! Jesus is the PERFECT man and the PERFECT God.

Salam
Its me again lol so different witnesses are saying jesus is son of god and is god? Still nonsense. its more sensible that jesus PBUH is messenger of god. Even Jesus PBUH has said hes not god or son of god.
Wasalam

Salam
Its me again lol so different witnesses are saying jesus is son of god and is god? Still nonsense. its more sensible that jesus PBUH is messenger of god. Even Jesus PBUH has said hes not god or son of god.
Wasalam
To you may not make since, but you got part of the message, not the whole and have no idea what Jesus is saying, even religious doesn't either. Have no idea why Jesus said one part or some and thinking Jesus didn't say He is God which Jesus didn't say He is, bec of anger of people will stone Him and want Him dead. If you don't believe Jesus is God, then His name is not Jesus and also Immanuel.
You chose to think its contradictions. Have no idea what's God's thought is, bec He is higher than ours. And the Spirit of God in man to enlighten them, without the Spirit will think its foolish and full of contradictions.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God wouldn't tell sinners to believe in a mortal man. God told sinners to believe in God Jesus. That is the only one salvation. He also said that, "every one that doeth evil hateth the light". Evil (that is, Satan and his followers) hates the light of truth that Jesus brings. Evil does whatever it can to tear down the divinity of Jesus Christ so that people won't trust in Jesus for salvation. Satan celebrates each time a person or religion denies that Jesus Christ is God.

Jesus did not say He was not God.

These things don't "make sense" to people whose minds are clouded by false teachings and influences.

...so different witnesses are saying jesus is son of god and is god? Still nonsense. its more sensible that jesus PBUH is messenger of god. Even Jesus PBUH has said hes not god or son of god.
Wasalam
To which "god" do you refer? I notice that you don't capitalize "god" so you aren't referring to the God of Abraham, the Great "I Am" of Israel, and Creator of the universe.

Jesus Christ is God the Son, united with God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit.

Any other "god" is a false god.

All witnesses of Jesus say that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and God; they just say it in different ways, with different emphases.

You notice that there are several born again Christians here at AllDeaf. We all testify of Jesus as our Savior. But we use different styles of posting, and we use different perspectives. But it is all the same Truth.

Actually, if we all used robotic responses and formula scripts, then that would be more suspect. But the Truth shines thru our awkward human responses because the Holy Spirit works thru our surrendered minds and hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back