Conspiracy World Full of Cover Up

Bro. Pouliot

Reaction score
You know the old saying, we learn something new every day until we die. Ever since 2006, I've discovered a major shocking truth behind the lie. Ever since the first day I've found out the most shocking discovery, it had impact me to change the way I live my life big time. The first shocking discovery was about the Shabbat day know as the seventh day of the week according to the Bible. Found out after I've done a heavy investigation that Shabbat day was never consider on Sunday (the first day of the week) but Saturday. Realize now that most people do not know of this false teaching about Sunday as Shabbat is one of the biggest lie of all time. Not only about the religion beliefs I've also discovered the disturbing truth. It about the NASA. To discover more about this topic click on the image above to read the rest about it.

Attachments

• Conspiracy.jpg
    Conspiracy.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
While I understand about the Shabbat, not a lot will know about this nor follow it. The bible as we know today has been corrupt so many times in so many different ways in so many languages we don't even know what is the actual words straight from the Creator himself other than its original language was and is Hebrew. It is, however, true that the light will reveal darkness and it's all coming out due its time and place.
To my understanding on this forum, we are not allowed to discuss the Scriptures as it causes strife, confusing, and not everyone is on the same page when it comes to their beliefs.
As you may not know, Shabbat is not on a Saturday either, I did some deep research on this as well. And to my studies, I found out the calendar we are on now, the Georgian Roman Calendar is not the correct one. It is the Enoch Calendar that we should be following, well according to my studies and research. Everyone wants to follow everyone else and not do the research as everyone can disagree and I know they will are entitled to whatever they seem fit.
You know the old saying. can't make a horse drink water if it doesn't want it.
And if I am wrong, then I really have nothing to lose anyway, since I am the one that did all of the studying myself and no one is to blame but me. However, I truly believe that the world who are the TOP riches people on the earth have the truth and they are not sharing it with the rest of the world who live on this Earth too! Time will reveal itself when the Creator has had enough of this garbage and say... "ENOUGH!"
This world is/has fallen apart there is no saving it, Only the ONE can clean this mess up now.

Its like the song Michael Jackson wrote
"They don't care about us"

The moderators are welcome to delete this.

peekaboo said:

I hope not. That is a great post IMO. You stated your opinion nicely without overstepping anything or putting anyone else down. While I may not agree with all you have stated, it does make me think and ponder few things.

I hope not. That is a great post IMO. You stated your opinion nicely without overstepping anything or putting anyone else down. While I may not agree with all you have stated, it does make me think and ponder few things.
Thank you. :)

While I understand about the Shabbat, not a lot will know about this nor follow it. The bible as we know today has been corrupt so many times in so many different ways in so many languages we don't even know what is the actual words straight from the Creator himself other than its original language was and is Hebrew. It is, however, true that the light will reveal darkness and it's all coming out due its time and place.
To my understanding on this forum, we are not allowed to discuss the Scriptures as it causes strife, confusing, and not everyone is on the same page when it comes to their beliefs.
As you may not know, Shabbat is not on a Saturday either, I did some deep research on this as well. And to my studies, I found out the calendar we are on now, the Georgian Roman Calendar is not the correct one. It is the Enoch Calendar that we should be following, well according to my studies and research. Everyone wants to follow everyone else and not do the research as everyone can disagree and I know they will are entitled to whatever they seem fit.
You know the old saying. can't make a horse drink water if it doesn't want it.
And if I am wrong, then I really have nothing to lose anyway, since I am the one that did all of the studying myself and no one is to blame but me. However, I truly believe that the world who are the TOP riches people on the earth have the truth and they are not sharing it with the rest of the world who live on this Earth too! Time will reveal itself when the Creator has had enough of this garbage and say... "ENOUGH!"
This world is/has fallen apart there is no saving it, Only the ONE can clean this mess up now.

Its like the song Michael Jackson wrote
"They don't care about us"

First of all, it's in my understanding that you have been well know member here since February of this year, I must ensure you something about the terms and rules in AllDeaf.com. You've said that “we are not allowed to discuss the Scriptures”, please do not correct or try to change the rule here. I or the terms and rules of the AllDeaf.com did not adhere this rule at all. You may have or may not realized you have violated this content terms of that rules. You have defamatory me about the terms of that rules by not allowing to discuss the Scriptures here in an abusive way. Offending me or other members about our beliefs. If Scriptural, Biblical or even the Religion topic nor statement in any way seem to offend you. Do not appreciate to discuss or read about it, why hassle come in to discussion my topic in the first place? Please respect the rule and one another with kind of caring love here. Where we, the people whom have different beliefs, cultural and traditions of our thought. Around the world where we are ALL human in need of respect one another humanly.

You are right about how the scriptural books translated difference (and even the Biblical) teaching had been corrupt over time in so many ways. Not knowing what is the correct word or statement that diff from the original one. I am well aware of this and how many languages had evolved over time. Which is why so many languages had been developed and evolved the change of beliefs throughout the educated system around the world. This is what, how and where this had causes a strife, confusion and war upon one another. Meaning, I am also well aware that Hebrew isn't the original language whom the Yisra'el (Israel) once had spoken the original language of the Creator ONE's name, while other would disagree to that. People have fought one another over this to correct one another the truth. That is why I am sharing this conspiracy topic because number of people are trying to cover up the truth. Yet, I am not sharing my topic in a way to correct people by force but to be aware.

I see you have done your homework about Shabbat and the Georgian Roman calendar as well. I respect you for that, because of how you've done your homework, whether I agree with it or not. Because of how serious you have done to investigate to find out the truth. Just as I did that too. If you believe it was supposed to be the Enoch's calendar we should follow according to your research studies on your own, I respect that as well. Yet, dose that mean I agree with you on that?

You are also right about how the Creator ONE will say... "ENOUGH!" This world is/has fallen apart etc... One day we will all know the clear 100% truth coming out by HIS mouth. The bottom line here is that I've share something that could benefit for us to earn some more knowledge, whether it true or not. Not only about the scriptural topic but many other teaching subject that turn out to be false teaching. Because the more we explore for wisdom of the knowledge, it will lead us to the truth to success or false to the end as failure.

Back